Tuesday, June 19

Bang!

Hey guys! I'm back. I absolutely FAILED taking pictures last week... so there'll be none of that. But I'm still editing tons of China photos. But I'll give you a bit more of me being silly, what else is new?







Shirt: (7.95, on sale from 17.95)
Shorts: Love Culture (about $12)
Tights: Last Chance (1.00)
Boots: Target Xhilaration Karassa Slouchy Heeled Boots - Cognac (29.99)

And I know I tell you guys about this, but only 5 people have entered my earring giveaway. You should enter now!

14 comments:

  1. I love that Charlie's Angels shot ;)

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize that's what it looked like. Haha. Nice catch.

      Delete
  2. i like your style! black and white is always my fave to dress up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your surprised face is amazing as are those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha cute photos sweety!


    Thanks for the comment
    XXASAB
    Newest post: Put a hat on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and I love your poses!
    aw lol. I would have entered your contest, but I have no fb to "like" anjolee lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sorry. That was a requirement of theirs.

      Delete
  6. cant wait to see your china pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE.THEM.BOOTS the slouchy kind is the best kind of boots I think and you look so fierce here!! love it lots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha awesome shots...love the shorts and boots..i need a big white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great, I really ove your shorts<3
    love your blog & totally following :D will you follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the poses :) Great boots :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!