Thursday, June 28

Link Up: Posing, Reality Youtube Shows and Fashion Inspiration

I do most of my linking up on Twitter now, @seven_percent! Follow me there to get more timely news. 
via tumblr


How to Pose Like a Fashion Blogger - An article poking fun at the most common style blogger poses. I think I'm guilty of a few of these. 


Beauty BootCamp - A reality show on youtube in the style of a boot camp for aspiring makeup youtubers. It's run by Elle and Blair Fowler. Love them or hate them, you've got to at least watch an episode. 


Jason Wu Runway Looks for Less - College Fashion takes my faaaavorite designer and interprets his designs into things college students can afford!


Looks Inspired by BBC's Sherlock - Well, you know. Sherlock Holmes is my favorite! 


Summertime at the Office - With a lot of students working for the first time, or interning... there's a lot to be learned about appropriate dressing at a semi-conservative office. Wear hosiery if everyone else is!

14 comments:

  1. I'm following you! :)
    Thanks for sharing the links!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to twitter dear! that picture with galaxy print on it is awesome. omg jason wu 2012 spring collections are stunning <333



    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome links! I love the pose like a fashion blogger haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took a quick look at the fashion poses one. Have to say "The Agony" seems to be really popular on Facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah. I think compared with the photos on facebook though, the agony is one of the better poses.

      Delete
  5. The first link was really hilarious, i think Im going to have fun following this guy.lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the how to pose like a blogger, it was really funny!


    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are some cool links..i know i am guilty of all those poses haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Now that you've mentioned it, I think you've done the laugh before, only without laughing. I've done so many stupid poses over the year that I don't really want anyone to document them!

      Delete
  8. I mentioned you in my latest blog post about the Sunshine award! :)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just watched that Bootcamp video... wow I used to like Elle and Blair. I'm not watching their stuff again now. They're so nasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really surprising to me. I think they've done a lot for beauty vloggers and it's really easy to make fun of them... but that clip is what it is. Still don't know how to feel about it.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the awesome possum links I'm totally going to check them out! And I loooove that picture too! Cute blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!