Tuesday, June 5

Morning Encounters at NCounter

I had class on Mill Ave last summer and that was when I saw Ncounter open.



It was a hip and happenin' place that was always packed with people in the mornings. I wanted to go ... but like so many other restaurants, I never got the chance. I've got to find some friends who love trying out new places with me! 

The place had some what of a scrabble theme. Am I the only one who sees this?


It's located in such a pretty area. Tempe Beach Park is only a hop away (translation: not too far to walk to even in the Arizona summer). 


My little brother took this picture of me. There was another one... but he reported that I looked scary in that one. Brothers, always watching out for you!


I got a Chipotle egg burrito. 


Um. Yes. I put hot sauce all over this and it was amazing. 


My little brother got some strawberry and whip cream pancakes.


WOW. This puts IHOP to shame. And don't worry, I got one of his pancakes for half of my burrito. 


This place is almost comparable to IHOP in terms of price but the quality is 100x better.

18 comments:

  1. yeah they do look better than a IHOP pancake

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, why are u doing this to me??
    Im on a diet program and those pancakes......!!!!!!
    love them!
    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love benedicts, and those pancakes are massive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the best kind of pancake, right?

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness, this food looks delish! and how cool is the scrabble theme. i love playing some scrabble!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, good quality food at inexpensive prices? Sign me up! Love the Scrabble theme - very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! looks yummm

    I'm on diet.. this pic is killing me hahah


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so good! Definitely looks better than ihop :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUuuuuuumm!! Trying out new restaurants is so much fun~

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh the food looks yum! You're making me hungry!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, those pancakes!!!! YUM :)

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. they look so good..i gotta try out new places more often...talking about hot it was 43°C and 80% humidity here yesterday..how hot is it there?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..it's midnight , and I feel hungry after this post :)

    following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!