Monday, June 11

My Life is Average Mondays: On another trip!

It feel like I just got back from China and I haven't started sharing all my pictures but I'm going out of town again. I'll be in Houston from Monday to Tuesday and in Chicago for the rest of the week. I really haven't been to these places much so I'm pretty thrilled. 


via weheartit


I won't be posting this week but I'm sure I'll be commenting and tweeting. I'd love recommendations for places to visit! Plus, enter my earring giveaway. Only 3 people have entered! 

14 comments:

  1. Have fun! I've never been to Chicago, so take some pictures so I can live vicariously though you, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally sucked at taking photos of Chicago. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. wow another trip? that's awesome! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have an amazing time! i definitely would like to visit the windy city someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a fun trip! And take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time Aki! I've been to both and you will love them!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am guessing you are in chicago now, so this won't help much, but i'll tell you anyways. ;) in houston, i love going to katy mills -- shopping! :D i hope you're having a fantastic time!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeee! I'm so excited to hear about your travels! Were they for business? Pleasure? Can't wait to hear all about 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For business... so that's pretty much all I did.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful photos!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!