Tuesday, June 26

Sunshine Award

I've never gotten this one before. =)Thanks ever SO MUCH to Cherry Lane! 


Rules:


Thank the person who gave you the award.
Write a post about it.
Answer the questions that come with it.
Pass it along to ten people and let them know they’ve received the award.


Questions:
Favorite Colour: The rainbow.
Favorite Animal: I think turtles, because they're inherently awesome and I collect turtle figurines. But I've been into rats lately. SO CUTE.
Favorite Number: 3 or 7. Probably 3.
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Toughy. I like water. For juice, I love orange juice. For caffine... I like all kinds of coffee but I also love all kinds of tea. Stand outs include milk tea boba, green tea boba, and chai tea lattes. They're all my favorite, depending on the weather and if I'm drinking them plain or eating something too.
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook is good for keeping in contact with my real friends but I love Twitter for talking with my bloggy buddies. If I had to get rid one one though, I'd get rid of twitter.
My Passion: I honestly don't have a clue. I get a ton of speeches about finding my passion and making sure that I work in my passion but I have no clue what it is. The things I love change so frequently. I am constantly realizing that there are people better at "my passion" than I am. I can't find something that I always will love.
Getting or Giving Presents: Unfortunately, getting. Although both giving presents and getting presents is a very stressful process for me.
Favorite Flower: I don't think I have one. I'm allergic to a lot of flowers. But, I've never been given a flower I didn't appreciate.
Favorite Celebrity Role Model: I thought about this for a long time and I didn't think that I had one until early April, when Felicia Day came out with her new channel, Geek and Sundry. I think she's my role model because she's multi-talented and she has quite the business mind!


I pass on the award to:
Raviolis & Waterworks
byebyeblondie 
Style Montreal Sud -Est 
flysongbird 
Totally Vogue
Red-Soled Fashionista 
Almost Delightful Admirably pretty Rinny's Beauty Diary the blog of worldly delights
Only 5 days left in my Anjolee Earring Giveaway so make sure to enter!

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations Aki! I always love reading these, because you find out so much about a person. Very nice answers. :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out a local pet store is now selling baby turtles. I'm going to check them out soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of turtles? That sounds very adorable.

      Delete
  3. I like your blog.;) Congratulations.;p




    http://r-o-z-a-l-i-e.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this award! I love your picks for non-alcoholic drinks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on this award :) i'm allergic to flowers too
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award! Way to answer the question on the fave non-alcoholic drinks haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boba - I haven't had one in forever ... must make up for that asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHHHHAT? You definitely need to have it soon.

      Delete
  8. Thank so much, girl!! I can't wait to post all about this award :) You totally made my day :)

    P.S. I agree with you on the Facebook Vs. Twitter thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i shall check out the blogs <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats and thanks!!!!:P
    loved reading this..i am clueless honestly as to what my passion is so as to say..go said that to people who have them and they look at you like you are a fool for thinking so..go say it to someone who is even more clueless they will say you are a fool for not seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely true. I can see it both ways sometimes too!

      Delete
  11. Hi Aki!

    Thank you for the award! very honored - I will do my bit and and at the same time check the other blogs you give the award to -

    Take care

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for rewarding me dear, you made my day! I'll post about it, but it might be some time before I do so because I'm leaving for a 2 weeks trip to France today, and I don't know whether there will be an Internet connection or not ;)

    These are some lovely things to read about you, I love all kinds of tea as well!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations, and thank you so much for awarding me with this award! i will answer the questions on my blog, and letyou know when I do <33

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks so much for giving me this award! and congratulations on getting it! I totally laughed at your response to fave color. And yes, I love getting more than giving pressies. It's normal, right?

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your award!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for giving me the award, and congrats to you too! (:

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! Love the non-alcoholic question haha! Thanks so much for passing it on to me, and hopefully I can find time to make a quick post about it!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! Sorry for the late reply! Congrats on the award Aki! And thanks so much for awarding me as well. I've already done this tag before, but I've linked you on my blog awards page ^_^

    And I love that your favorite non-alcoholic drink is water lol. I would have thought you would pick something with actual flavor first haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!