Thursday, July 5

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio Review

It looks like I can't get enough of PF's eyeliners! I first tried their felt tip liner (read review here) then their cream liner trio (read review here) and now I'm trying a pencil liner trio.  I just can't stay away from their great prices. 

The Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio retails for 10.95 but drugstores ALWAYS have deals. I got the package for nude eyes, which includes a champagne color, a pewter and a black.

What it says: "Natural Nude Eyeliner Trio: The perfect set of three eyeliners to create a Nude look for any eye color." It also claims to have 24 hour hear, be water-resistant and smudge-resistant. The product is incredibly long-wearing, but I'd say 12 hours is closer to the truth than 24.




The product had a pretty plain twist up dispenser.



I like these. The pigmentation on the first swatch isn't amazing, but I can go over it and build up. Like I mentioned before, it doesn't budge. It isn't a pain to get off either. (That's what she said.) The one thing that would stop me from repurchasing is the fact that it tugs. The formula isn't creamy enough for my taste. Overall though, I'm not disappointed in the product at all.

13 comments:

  1. they look good enough for us student budget people..

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, these look/sound awesome. i have the hardest time finding the right liners. i have some MAC ones i love but that's about it! i'll have to give these a try.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this product sounds awesome. I'm so glad you posted this. Now I want to try it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these look fun to play with. I've yet to try this brand...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like they're my next buy :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any of PF's products still. These look like pretty good liners, but it's too bad they tug at your lids. I prefer my liners to be creamier in formulation too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in some cases tugging would be alright. I just can't think of any of those cases at the moment.

      Delete
  7. I've never used any Physician's Formula products before, but I've always been intrigued by their eye make up and their bronzer and blush palettes. The "nude shimmer" sounds nice though. :) And I just saw the title of your post before this and bacon dressing is sooo good! There is a salad at Applebee's that is served with a bacon dressing and it is the best thing ever!! Hope you have a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea there was a bacon salad at Applebee! I like PF's blush too, it's always been on my to try list.

      Delete
  8. Looks like a great deal for the eyeliner trio! Great colors!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!