Tuesday, August 28

Random Baking Day

I got together with my friends and had a random baking day. It was chaos. And it was wonderful.

There are hershey's kisses inside these brownies. 



I don't really recall what these are. Mexican pretzels? So, they're dry in these cans... and if you stick them in the microwave, they puff up. I don't know if you've ever seen this before, but I was amazed. 






We also made snickerdoodles. 




So that's snickerdoodle cookie + dough in the middle. 




We created a new way of eating them. Take a piece of a cookie and dip it in a bit of dough... then dip it in a bit of the cinnamon... 



There's also banana muffins. Treats all around!




We left a bit of a disaster on the counter. 


20 comments:

  1. The cookies dipped in cookie dough looks particularly delicious. I don't really like cookies once baked, but the dough is so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I thought it was weird that you wouldn't like cookies once baked, but I know what you mean. I enjoy moist cookie-dough like cookies too.

      Delete
  2. Mmm everything looks so good. I love me some snickerdoodles! Those "Mexican pretzels" care called duritos. I love em! I buy them dry and fry them up for my bf and I.. they come in a bag and are about the size of a quarter when they're uncooked, then puff up exactly like the ones above. I had no idea that they could be microwaved..? Interesting ;) They're especially good doused with Tapatio and fresh lemon juice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for clearing everything up.

      Delete
  3. they look awesome! all those looks so fun to make

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snickerdoodles are my absolute fave cookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Mexican puffs! I always wonder what you do with those! Now, I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize that they were that common place!

      Delete
  6. Woooowwww looks so Yummyyyy!!!! I love food!! I'm hungry now.. :p
    I am your new follower!!
    Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back.
    Xx

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now I'm hungry, this looks delicious!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like quite fun baking

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a feast! The
    food looks really
    good girls c:
    I want to try out
    that Mexican
    pretzel thingy :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, this all looks like it must have been so much fun to make and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for dropping by at our blog!

    now following you on gfc, would really appreciate it if you follow back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is an awesomely fun thing to do!and i envy your baking skills!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those mexican pretzels look awesome!!

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!