Thursday, September 20

I'm not one to obsess about shoes...

Total lie. I am one to obsess about shoes. I love shoes! A few weeks ago, I was at Nordstrom when I fell in love with the Nine West Rocha pumps and the Corso Como Del pumps.

I saw these in stores. 



via corso como
Now, while I fell in love with the shape of it, I didn't like the patent leather. I've been looking for nude shoes forever, but it seems like everything is in patent! For me, patent scuffs really easily and I think that it can be too shiny at times to be professional. I think I want something a bit more demure. Then I discovered these...


via nordstrom
I adore the quilted texture in these heels as well as the cap toe (latest trend, classically represented here!) It's nude, but it's not patent. In fact, it also reminds me of Chanel purses here! This is on my to purchase list! That being said, these babies retail for 129.99 so I think I'm going to wait.

The best thing is that if I'm really satisfied with the comfort of these, there are still so many other types! With so many dressy and party pumps, I may never have to go looking for replacements.



I'm going to make like a pokemon master and collect them all.

22 comments:

  1. So beautiful shoes!

    We can follow each other if you want?!

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    REINVENT YOURSELF

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only nude heels are patent and terribly uncomfortable. I think in my older age, I also need to bring the heel height down some. I haven't been fairing as well in heels as I did in my early 20's. Now I'm all about the boots (which is totally unhelpful in the summer) I do like the ones you found, though, the quilting is neat. It's also not a terrible price for something like that as I think they would be a more classic piece that you could get use out of for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pro nude high heels ! Sometimes they can inceadibly make your legs longer :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cap toe ones are so cute! I have a pair of nude heels but they're patent. I'm a new follower (#300!)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! I need a pair of nude pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean! i had the hardest time finding nude pumps too! I finally got a nice, reasonable priced pair from Call It Spring. Great pictures, also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a total shoe lover/addict, too. And rounded toe pumps are a favorite (along with a lot of other options). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I'm going to make like a pokemon master and collect them all."
    I'm DYING ahahahah

    What about following each other?
    DIY TUTORIAL| TATTOO TIGHTS: I Have A Deer (CLICK HERE)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I love those burgundy ones! I am definitely one to obsess about shoes, haha. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super tempted by them because they're such a hot color for the fall.

      Delete
  10. ah shoes <3

    you asked me what's the drink i'm drinking on one of my post, it's cedevita. haha :) sorry for late reply!

    fall new in♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello :) Cool post. I love shoes like this. The heel isn't that big, but still look great :) Btw I am now following you via GFC and bloglovin, hope you can do the same :o)

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i love the first one so much!
    i have a thing for nude/taupe pumps since they go with everything and make my legs look a bit longer. ;p

    btw, love your new blog outlook! (it's new, right? ^----^;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am usually a heels kind of girl, but lately I have been majorly lusting after a few different pairs of Nine West Flats. I do not even know myself anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the same problem, I'm a shoe addict. I love the classic simple shape of this selection! Thanks for stopping by moy blog, love yours!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  15. shoes are just so much fun! love your picks :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful shoes! if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. that second one does remind me of Chanel! it's awesome! i love patent but hate that it easily scratches and scuffs.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!