Sunday, September 9

Spend $50 and get a gift from Chinese-Apparel!

Chinese-Apparel is a site based in Shanghai that sells tons of cute, Asian fashions. That's not to say that they're not wearable elsewhere! I've seen quite a few wholesale sites like this pop up lately! If you're into a cutesy, Asian style, I would definitely suggest this site to try a few things out. I have not ordered from them specifically before. This post is not sponsored.

They have cute blouses and skirts. The blouse listed below is 12.98 and the skirt listed below is 9.80.

 I find their special occasion dresses and jewelry to be an especially great deal. The blue dress is only 16.96.  The earrings are 5.69. 

I do want to remind you that since this is an international site, you'll have to pay international shipping. If you spend $50 at their site, you'll get a free gift (shipping price included, so that ends up helping you a bit). For me, these watches really stood out. They're available in many colors, bright and sparkly.

The other stand out item was this House of Harlow dupe, which I actually own. (Not from this site.)
 This promo lasts until 9/15, so check out the site if you're interested. 

15 comments:

  1. Awesome :) thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have nice things, I like them! thanks for the info!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cute blouse :). i personally have never ordered from sites like this. for some reason i always worry if their items would be too small for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get worried about that too. Not specifically with any sites but just in general. This one has pretty precise measurements though. I find that rare.

      Delete
  4. those bow earrings are soooo cute!

    thanks for your lovely comment on our blog, and yes my hair is naturally wavy :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they had sent me a mail a while back..i checked them out they seemed to good to be true...but i agree their clothes seem quite the catch since they are so cheap and look stylish too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's too good to be true. Ordered from a similar website before!

      Delete
  6. thanks for your comment^^ next your I wanna try american Froyo^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get the house of harlow dupe from?

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds very good! I'll take a look! :)

    Xo, Imke

    -PS: Thank you for joining my give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you actually order from their site? They have super cute stuff, but I'm always worried about getting my credit card jacked when I order overseas. What's your experience shopping with them? Email me at TILTE at live dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the black knitwear:)



    enter the giveaway to win a brand new alexander mcqueen clutch:)xx
    http://www.inablondeworld.net/2012/09/giveaway-alexander-mcqueen-clutch.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow all of these products are gorgeous. I love to find fun deals!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!