Tuesday, September 25

Warm Dr. Pepper

This is either going to gross you out or interest you. Or both.

The following information is from the Dr. Pepper website.

Q: What is hot Dr Pepper?
A: Hot Dr Pepper was developed many years ago as a refreshing winter drink. Heat Dr Pepper in a saucepan to 180 degrees, place a thin slice of lemon in the bottom of a coffee mug or insulated cup and pour the heated Dr Pepper over the lemon.



Heated soda... isn't that strange? I was incredibly adverse to this as soon as I heard about it. Why would you heat soda? That ruins it! It takes away all the carbonation... 


But then we did it. 




Guys, it's the weirdest thing. I have to admit that I still didn't like it, but it didn't even taste like Dr. Pepper. It tasted like a type of tea. 


You should try this if you're bored. Very... very... bored. 

16 comments:

  1. I'd like to taste as I'm curious now! but you know here in Italy we havent neither the classic Dr Pepper:/ Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do this with coke when i'm sick or when i had to sing for some fancy thing. it's supposed to help the voice, so maybe it's all in my mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure why it would help with voice. It seems like it's just making the sugar stronger.

      Delete
  3. This look soooo weird !
    Love. Noémie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's neat, didn't know that!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah!i like your advice..try this if you are bored...then slowly repeat very very bored..atleast that's what i am doing in my head!
    and i love kitsch.i love bollywood(mostly till the 2000s..i am selective about the films i love post 2000).i am an indian.of course i love bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna try it! COuld you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the good work! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes indeed Aki! I think I'll pass on this recipe. I take your word! HaHa
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Here it just wasn't passing through the piece of lemon.

      Delete
  10. hahha that is very random! haha but interesting to see

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have tasted "hot"coke.. my grandmother made it ... I still remember it.. very weird and I prefer it cold LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!