Thursday, October 11

Halloween Inspired Nails - Candy Corn!

I think I actually did this manicure last Halloween but somehow, didn't post it until now! This is a "cheater" candy corn post as I didn't have exactly all the right colors. I still think it's reminiscent of candy corn though! Here's how I did it. 


First, I laid down the color that I chose for orange. It's coral in the sunlight, but under any indoor lighting, it's orange. This color is called Hazard. Next, I used a hole protector (basically a circular sticker) to separate the top portion and the bottom portion. I used white on top (any opaque white will do) and yellow on bottom. The yellow is called Pullover. Though my colors are all slightly off, it's now instantly recognizable as candy corn!

20 comments:

  1. I like it! I'm super cheating - I bought Sally Hansen nail dress stickers in candy corn print, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You spend the money, I spend the time.

      Except... I'm not gonna lie, I think those things would be super hard to use. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Aw love this! It's so cute and looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks yummy! like candies! :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those *_______* ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy corn is revolting, but i loooove your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute!! I don't think i've ever even tried candy corn haha
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not a fan of candy corn, but this is really cute! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candy corn nails are always fun. I love seeing the colors together!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, such a cute idea for Halloween! Check out some of my nail art :-) We could also follow each other if you'd like!

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!