Saturday, October 20

Halloween Inspired Nails - Stitches!

This is another creepy Halloween nail that you can wear with your costume. It's less cutesy than the Candy Corn Nails and much more scary!



All you need to do here is paint your nails with a white base. Then, draw two lines anywhere on the nail. I choose to have them intersect like so, but I think you can really do anything. Then, place hatch marks on the nails. They're supposed to be grotesque stitches so they do NOT have to be neat. 

Variations are possible too! If you want to add a bit of blood, drip away. If you want to have a flesh toned base instead of a white one, I think that could look really scary too!

Are your Halloween costumes more cutesy or scary?

25 comments:

  1. I liked the candy corn ones a lot, but I like these even more! My costume is definitely on the scarier side. I'm more for weird or scary, I don't like cute or sexy much (for myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great aki! you did a great job girl! mine definitely are more cutesy. i try to do scary and it ends up cutesy anyway. lol have a great weekend!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween isn't huge here in Aus not like it is in the US - i remember going to the US last year and costumes are crazy over there!!

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look awesome!we don't have halloween here.i mean there was a party..you know cool rich kids do stuff like that here.i enjoy the idea of this holiday a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so awesome! for me, i always mess up my nails so i gave up trying to do mine. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! If only i were skilled enough to attempt it!
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are really awesome nails!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are so cool! Nice idea!! happy sunday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is creative. I'm more into cutesy thn scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the consensus is that most people like cute more than scary!

      Delete
  10. very beautiful, lurv it!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment on my blog...Great idea...I am going to try this in the lead up to Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I'm a big fan of a spooky Halloween - I like this manicure

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute. What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness those are so fun!! What a creative idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this idea, creepy but stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is cute! Definitely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a gorgeous blog! i follow!
    check out my blog too:

    My Blog - Pocketful of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love 'em! And your food posts always make me hungry. I demand you cook for me next time I see you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!