Saturday, October 27

The Opaque White Polish You've Been Looking For

My problem with a lot of white polishes is opacity. I need to put on coat after coat after coat to see anything at all. And when I put on coat after coat, it's still streaky. It bubbles. It's thick. Not to mention, it takes FOREVER to dry.




This polish however? It's opaque in 2 coats. I mean... that's how many layers of polish I normally put on. For any color! The formula is a bit thick and if you're not careful, it does bubble a bit (see picture above). However, I think it's a great product for so cheap! The Sinful Colors Snow Me White is a highly recommended product!

Do you have a go-to white color?

11 comments:

  1. love wearing white nail polish in summer, it brings out my tan!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a very nice product, I still havent found the perfect white, thanks for the top! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. white polish is quite hard to pull off but i think i looks great against your skintone.
    good to know there is an affordable option for the color choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I might have to go get this. I've been looking for a good white nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just learnt nail polish bubbles when it gets too warm. I do like the solidness of this colour but I am so bad with nailpolish. It always gets destroyed so quickly

    pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... That definitely makes sense. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  6. I don't paint my nails because i'm really bad at it and i'm too lazy to but if I ever do, i'll remember this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great too! Thanks for the recommendation!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the finish..i have to get a white nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of a matte finish. Not pearly at all.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!