Saturday, November 24

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair

It still surprises me when I run out of shampoo. It's kind of a staple, isn't it? Running out of shampoo is a little like running out of toilet paper. Only less bad. 



This shampoo is just something I picked up from the store because I needed. It has pretty good reviews on Makeup Alley and I'd agree with that. For the price, it's a good shampoo. It smells pretty nice and always leaves my hair feeling clean. I wouldn't say that it does super duper amazing things for my split ends, but I definitely believe its claim of repairing hair. Though my hair gets more and worse split ends as it gets longer and longer (and as the weather gets colder and colder), I actually don't notice many at all these days. If your hair is anything like mine (dry), I would definitely recommend this to you over the winter months.

Speaking of hair, I'm wanting to put long layers into my hair. Anyone want before/after pictures?

16 comments:

  1. sorry..major typo..

    i've always liked dove hair care line.
    and of course, we want the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips!:) Yes please, put the images I'd like to see the result then:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this creme! It's my favorite!!! xoxo

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my go-to shampoo, I've used it for a while, then swopped it for other brands but they were not as good. I don't have split ends, so I can't comment on that part...I think Pantene makes a split end serum that helps. Would love to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who likes this shampoo!

      Delete
  5. i want the pictures!
    and i used to use dove a lot then someone told me in the long run it damages hair so i stopped..but when i used it i like how it soften and cleaned my hair..i don't know maybe i should use it again

    Enter Firmoo Giveaway
    flysongbird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. I don't plan on using this forever, but I wonder why that is.

      Delete
  6. I'll have to take a look into this shampoo! Thanks for the quick review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very interessting post and i love your blog titel so much <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, I run out of shampoo, shower gel, yes, even toilet paper on occasion and always wonder how I could not have noticed on time! This shampoo sounds pretty good, might have to give it a try. Have a lovely evening xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips :) I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Dove products :D
    I'd love to see before and after pictures of your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great product, my love!

    Have a great week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ps. Check out my Dangerous blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Dove. Looks like a great shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really need to try this! hahaha my hair needs all the help it can get.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!