Tuesday, November 13

Though I strongly label myself as a "shoe" girl...

I can't help but get bag lust once in a while.

These are just bags that I like the look of. I wouldn't dream of toting around my receipts, netbook and school stuff in a bag like this. But look at this black purse. I love its structure! I bet it would feel really nice too!
Too Hot to Handle Tote by Marc Jacobs, Shopbop
Every winter, I get obsessed with camel all over again. This winter is no exception. I've fallen for the contrast here!

31 Hour Bag by Phillip Lim, Shopbop
This is called a shopping bag, but who would put their shopping in here? I guess if I had the money to carry something like this around casually, I would. 
Shopping Bag by APC, Shopbop
Though I'm generally not a fan of this brand, I think this is a really nice tote. The lace here adds a nice interesting texture to this black bag.
Miss Pippa Lace Tote by Juicy Couture, Shopbop
Along with classic black and camel, there's also cognac, right? Another gorgeous color that represents a classic rustic mood. 
Robinson Double Zip Tote by Tory Burch, Shopbop

Do you have a favorite bag or an all purpose tote?

20 comments:

  1. I tend to stick to only bags I can get from Kohls/TJ Maxx for under $40. That said, I do like the looks of that camel/black bag! I try never to go too fancy, though, as I am not so fancy myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that some of the bags from those stores can get pretty expensive too! You just have to check back constantly.

      Delete
  2. I love the first one! is very cute.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to buy a tote too you know! I like something as the first one! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. For winter I also like brown and black bags only. I usually carry a brown swing pack because I don't like to carry too much but I've been lusting a Micheal Kors "Hamilton" tote for a while now.

    I really like the first Marc Jacobs bag you posted, although I already have a black Coach satchel, I could always use a bag with gold hardware also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked at the Hamilton and I really like that one too!

      Delete
  5. Love that Marc Jacobs bag, it's so gorgeous!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous bags! Juicy Couture is still my fave, great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the phillip lim! it's gorgeous!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like tote bags because I can carry it almost anywhere! but my ultimate favorite would still be balenciaga's motorcycle bag =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are cute! I have to agree with you...I'm a shoe girl but definitely get into bags if I really like the style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh, I'm with you. During the fall it's all about those buttery brown colours. I'm drooling over Mulberry bags at the moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buttery is the perfect way to describe them!

      Delete
  11. I love all bags!

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete

  12. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )


    And I invite you to a new giveaway in my blog!
    GIVEAWAY in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always thought calling a bag "shopping bag" didn't make much sense...
    I don't have a favorite one at the moment..

    ReplyDelete
  14. for some reason i really skimp on bags..i don't have a decent tote/big bag..

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really love phillip lim bags! they're so, so nice

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some xmas goodies from lush! click here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!