Tuesday, December 18

Fun Graphic Sweaters!

I just love these goofy and comfortable looking sweaters! I've seen them all over the internet for weeks, but every time I got out looking for them in person, I always have the hardest time. Not sure why..

I really like this first one. It has a really goofy face on it, but isn't even a weird color. I have a friend who really likes sharks, and I think she'd really like this sweater too. 
Monster Face Sweater, Forever 21

I guess this one isn't too strange, but it appeals to me too! The length on this (hitting at the hipbone) looks like it's really nice and the bold stripes don't hurt either.
Geo Striped Pattern Sweater, Forever 21

I'm generally not a fan of prints that look like this. But this winter, I've been all over weird geometric prints such as the one below. Is this popular lately (and I haven't realized it)? 
Geo Pattern Open Cardigan, Forever 21
Back to goofiness here, I guess. This combines the geometric weirdness of the last one with the out of place animal in the first sweater. It's so random that it just screams me!
Cooperative Fair Isle Kitsch Sweater, Urban Outfitters
Which sweater is your favorite? Or would you avoid all of them?

26 comments:

  1. For some reason, I like the shark one too! HaHaHa It's hilarious-ly cute. I love sweaters with the chickens and foxes on them.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought shark when I saw that one, too. I love it! I think I would wear any of these, though. Perhaps not the black and white print one (I like it, just think it would look odd on me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the first one and the third one. and the one with the dinosaur is just the cutest thing, it's like BAM where did that littel guy come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is that unexpected element that draws me in too!

      Delete
  4. love them too! my fav is the first one! kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sweaters! The first one is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the last one! I want sweaters in all design and colors lol

    hugs and kisses

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely sweaters, the first one is my fav ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the first and second pic. a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the monster sweater. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh the shark sweater! Adorable and quirky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, that last one is so hilarious - definite winner there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah i love graphic tops like that too, especially the first one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the first one! Want one like this!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  14. first one is sooooo cute!!!

    please see my latest post and help, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute sweaters! I do like the top one....but I don't think I'm hipster enough to wear them. Hope you find one you like soon!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the dinosaur one! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. my best friend is a bigger fan of stripes than i am..but i love all of these..the last 2 being my fav..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love the first one. Super fun <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Geo Pattern been looking for a perfect knitted jacket and this one is such an inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That shark sweater is just too fun! I love it.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The first sweater is too cute *.*

    http://www.thediariesofmissbad.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this post! Sweaters are everything! <3 From a fellow LALM featurette!
    Tobruckave Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi!
    I was also chosen for Link A La Mode (3rd Jan) I love this post - graphic sweaters definitely a big trend at the moment!

    http://holsdols.blogspot.co.uk/

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah you're making me want a graphic sweater too! So cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!