Monday, December 24

Link Up: Fall to Winter Edition

Here's another round of what I've been loving on the internet!

via weheartit
15 Ways 20 Somethings Ruin their Twenties - Not uplifting, but all very truthful reminders. 

How to Plan a Career in your 20s to Stay Home with your Kids in your 30s - Most of my friends and I are just starting out are careers, but as a woman, work life balance goes beyond daily planning. We have to think about the long term. While I don't agree with everything Ms.Trunk says, I think it's important to consider what you need to do to achieve your goals. 

How to Change your Summer Clothes to Winter Clothes - For someone who lives in perpetual summer with a month of winter nestled in between, I live by these rules. 

Tis the Season to Be Skinny - Something to think about! This is the season of get-togethers, chamange, and feasts, but it's also the season where we're oh so self-conscious about every cookie we eat and hot chocolate we drink. 

Cofftea - Even when it's not cold outside, I try to enjoy warm coffees and teas, but it's just not the same feeling as drinking it when it's cold outside. This tumblr site gives you that same warm fuzzy feeling as drinking a mug of tea and coffee on a cold day...by showing you those images. 

17 comments:

  1. I liked reading that season to be skinny article - cause I'm completely the opposite! I eat everything in sight during Christmas and plan to work extra hard to shed all those extra calories later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a good reminder to eat in moderation, but it's gotten past the reminder point when everyone "reminds" you.

      Delete
  2. I will have to check them out:) In the meantime I take advantage to wish you a very Merry Christmas! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the links, sweety. i hope your holidays are wonderful and full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Aki! All of those are great reads (topics). I would start with the skinny one FIRST. HAHAHAHA
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo i'm going to go read the 15 things twenty somethings ruin their twenties so i can prepare myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have a few years ahead of you, so no worries!

      Delete
  6. Merry Christmas :)
    Nice recommendation of books,have to read them :)


    -Renisha
    She Rockin Them Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for sharing. Frankly I dont think December is the season to think about being skinny. There´s plenty enough time to think about that in March :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha omg thank you for the links, reading all of them was so interesting!! *_* When I was finished, I had forgotten how I found your blog. Then I remembered xD So thank you for the comment! The handwarmer is so cute, I just love it.♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great links! I like the coffeetea one...hehe
    I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go back to that one all the time. It's my favorite.

      Delete
  12. i had read that first link a way back and it was depressing..love the tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first link really resonated with me. I'm wary of the idea of having children, though I haven't crossed it off entirely, and I think it is because of exactly what this article is saying - I will miss the accolades... more than the money, I think losing the recognition will affect me the most.

    Anyway these are great links! You should do more of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!