Saturday, January 26

2012 in Review

I wasn't going to write a recap post, but I realized that I did one last year. In that tradition, I guess, here goes!
via weheartit

In January, I wrote about what it was like to be Young, Educated, and Unemployed.
In February, I got completely caught up in the Jason Wu for Target release and tried on a bunch of clothes right in the morning, when Target opened. 
In March, Mugdha and I babbled about all the movies we wanted to watch
In April, I shared pictures of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It was amazing. You should definitely go. 
In May, I went to China and then brought of pair of shoes that looked like hooves
In June (and July), I wrote a three part guide on Scenting Your Home with Tarts. Here's Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
In July, I showed you what my hometown in Beijing, China looks like
In August, I had a massively messy baking party with some friends. 
In September, I started using polyvore!
In October, I made a funny post about What Makeup to Wear During the Zombie Apocalypse
In November, I purchased a beautiful white lace dress.
In December, I got a haircut and finally changed my hair style. A little. ...Well, I see a difference.  

22 comments:

  1. hahaha aki! i didn't realize how long I've been following you. i remember all of these. my favorite was the jason wu, harry potter and seeing your hometown in China. keep it up girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a nice warm feeling. I've been following you since before you started your current blog.

      Delete
  2. eventful year..and i remember all these posts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice recap post! I am glad you joined Poly, isnt it a so addicted site? Love it too!:) I like also your new hairstyle!:) Kisses and have a good weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super addicting and makes me want to shop more, not less.

      Delete
  4. I think it's fun to re cap because you can realise what achievements and fun things you have done! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aki :) What a great recap post! I hope you are having a great weekend, even if it's raining!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you the best in 2013! Sure sounds like 2012 was great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love reading this post..
    great recap:D

    i wish u the best of 2013

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your recap really inspires me to do something similar. Years after years, I get caught up with too many things that I forget what were the highlights of each month. This is such a great and easy way, I think I can handle that. I'll have to check out your past blog entries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. It's weird to look through your blog posts and see how much you've done in a year.

      7% Solution​

      Delete
  9. Aw such a great recap. What a year it's been. Some of those posts don't even seem like they were posted that long ago lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. what make up to wear druing the zombie apocalpyse sounds like fun! LOL
    great recap you obviosuly write plenty interesting posts!


    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  11. LETS GO 2013!!!
    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've had a productive year! Best wishes for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how compact this review is! I'm going to have to look back through your blog! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sweet and simple recap of your year! It seems like 2012 treated you well. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice recap - your haircut looks lovely.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I really liked going back and visiting your hometown in Beijing - do your parents still live there?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a great year! I sent to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter too and had a blast! :) Hope you have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's my first time visiting your blog and I'm so glad you had this year in review post so I could catch up ;) Thanks for visiting me at www.mycaribbeancloset.blogspot.com recently. I really appreciated your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!