Tuesday, January 8

Coffee Talk: A Cup for the New Year

So, I was introduced to an awesome link up called Coffee Talk. I decided I had to do it after seeing so many awesome posts from Cindii at PurrinCup.

1. It's 2013! What will be the first thing you do that is memorable? 
I really can't think of anything. This will be the year that I graduate from my master's program and start my job though, so I'm looking forward to that. 

2. It's also income tax season... what do you plan on doing with all of that $$$?
Haha, since I'm not working this semester, I need to save that money because it'll be my living expenses. 

3. What are your 2012 pros/cons? 
Pros include graduating with my bachelor's degrees, traveling to China, my summer internship and visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. 

4. What are you looking forward to this year?
Looking forward to being done with school. I hope to have one last enjoyable summer. 

5. What was your favorite movie, CD album, book of 2012? 
Movie: The Avengers
CD Album: Those are still things? Just kidding. I love Taylor Swift's Red. 
Book: Dracula by Bram Stroker

26 comments:

  1. Coffee Talks is one of my fave link ups. I just type it up while sipping on a cup of coffee. It's fun!! Congrats on graduating soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know about this kind of post, it is very nice:) good luck with the study! kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww you and Cindii are awesome!!

    And I love Taylor Swifts new cd!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhhhhh you went to harry potter in florida! i'm so jealous i've always always wanted to go!!! i'm obsessed with harry potter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhmmm wow, these questions are very interesting! You should be proud for having the Master's education. interesting answers too and so fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Coffee Talks seem so fun! Aww someday I hope to visit the Wizarding World...I loved seeing your pics from when you went!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll let you know when I can think of anything. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post!

    hmm interesting I'll check it out for sure :)


    P.S Just wanted to remind you that my giveaway is still open until the 14th for everyone to join !
    You can only say YES to this amazing Frenchonista Clutch worth $150 !!

    Love,

    Jen

    www.the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I knew what it was.

      Delete
  10. My goodness, this will be an exciting year for you. Enjoy your last semester. It'll fly by before you know it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm just realizing that now. eep.

      Delete
  11. ahha I can't believe it's tax season already. I doubt I'll be getting any money back this year so I'm not feeling very motivated to start on my tax forms *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. aki, you have some wonderful things ahead! love it!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for graduation this year! That is an amazing accomplishment! We are looking forward to everything! HAHA!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love reading this post to learn a bit more about you. You seem to have an exciting year ahead and I wish you all the luck in your studies. Ending school and starting to work is always a great transition time in life. I'm sure you'll have a great year, Aki!

    I'm also glad to know that I'm not the only one that sticks to 'outfit formulas' from time to time!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you close off your blog? I can't access it anymore!

      Delete
  15. This is definitely going to be an exciting year for you! I am glad you'll be graduating from school.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year, have an excelent 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on graduating. What did you study? I like this coffee talk idea - casual, intimate, fun.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  18. It sounds like you were busy this year! Graduating and a trip to China?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fun link-up, congrats on all your great achievements in 2012, may success follow you even further in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE Cindii's 2012 Pros - so awesome!! Congratulations on graduating, lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!