Tuesday, January 15

Crepe Bar: A Review

Who doesn't love crepes? When I first heard that the crepe bar opened, I wanted to go right away! I didn't get to, but when I finally did, Crepe Bar did not disappoint. You can also visit their adorable website for more information.

I really went all out and tried a bit of everything on the menu. Here's a plain coffee with an iced chai tea latte. The coffee was pretty good (not just your usual Starbucks) and the iced chai tea lattee was amazing. 

These are some delicious and amazing cookies and milk shots that they brought out for free. Food is seriously the way to my heart. Nothing warms me up more than small business owners appreciating their customers. 

We tried to get a small sample of everything. This one of their simple sweet crepes. It's just a simple frosted snack. I thought this crepe was average since it was so simple, but it only encourages me to go back and have a proper dessert crepe. However, because there weren't that many distractions on the crepe, I could really tell that the crepe itself was delicious. Drooling, thinking about it again. 


This, I believe, is the breakfast burrito. Really yummy and super filling. Chipotle crepe, egg and bacon, avocado salsa.

Not sure why it's called this, but this is the Papa K. It includes some ham, pepperjack and baby spinach. 

Overall, love the atmosphere. The food was good, but not amazing. The drinks were spectacular and the sweets? Well, I'll go back to check on that. Just from the cookies though, I think they have great potential. 

32 comments:

  1. Milk shots - super cute!! It all looks so yummy!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so famished now:) I'm a big crepes lover you know! The cookies must have been so good! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the cookies and milk shots are a nice touch! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum cookies and milk!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    http://www.counttofour.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can tell you enjoyed yourself aki! LOL it all looks good to me!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sweets are looking amazing!

    the crosses on the beach are a memorial for US military people.

    if you get down to LA, santa monica is a have to go!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have been to Santa Monica Pier!

      Delete
  7. Ooo I do love a good french crepe :)

    katattack2000.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That papa k sure looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmh the crepes look really yummy, thank you for the review! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love crepes..
    looking those pictures makes me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Everything looks amazing. I love a good dessert crepe and this post is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am such a sucker for milk and cookies!!! Love the milk shots :)
    This place seems amazing!! I love crepes! I would be a frequent visitor here~~

    xoxo

    <3 Yeasol from theferrytale

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmm... chai tea latte looks delicious! great idea to serve milk shots with cookies for free!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore crepes. We had a creperie a few years ago, but it closed because the building they were in was bought out then demolished. It sucks because... CREPES! What a cute way to serve milk and cookies. And for free? yums!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of 2 good crepe places near here and I just can't get enough!

      Delete
  15. I love Crepes...have you tried the crepes in salcedo market?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's one of my all time favorite!! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cookies look so yummy!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha, and I thought I was the only person who love chai tea lattes! No one I know has ever even heard of them! I like crepes too, but never buy any since they tend to be a little on the pricey side, and I am very cheap when it comes to food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It really depends on where you go though. Generally, they're expensive because you don't just want all that sugar. You order something else savory along with the sweet ones, and combined, they are not cheap.

      Delete
  19. The best crepe I ever had was at a kiosk during a trade show in Orlando - they made the crepe fresh and filled it with scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon. OMG I was full for the entire day, but it was worth every bite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum! I love crepes! I wish we had a crepe place around here that was amazing, but we don't. At least this place was pretty good! The crepes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yum! I love crepes and the milk and cookies look so good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You should be a food photographer. All your food pictures look so juicy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg!!! this is so yum, lurv ur tasty blog.i am following u thanks for the beautiful comment, i hope you do the same cheers!!!!
    lets keep intouch.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yummy!!! :D
    I need to try a donut/crepe/muffin bar! I've always wanted to do taht but I don't know why I never did

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have a big sweet tooth, so this post is just making me crave desserts! Those cookies look extra yummy to me, especially at 1AM in the morning. I'm thinking of a midnight snack as I type. LOL!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete
  26. this looks SO DELICIOUS!

    http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!