Saturday, January 5

Lush Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar Review

I haven't done a Lush review in so long! In fact, the last time I posted about Lush was when I reviewed my Christmas haul... in May! Anyways, I was sorely in need of some kind of lotion so I thought I'd go out and get this... it's been on my list for a while.

I think this massage bar (which starts out solid but melts at skin contact) smells SO GOOD. It's a quintessential lush smell. The scent is very strong, but that's the way I like it. You'd expect it to smell like strawberry with the name and the shape, but it doesn't smell like that to me. The smell is sweet and artificial. I would describe it as a mature bubblegum scent. It's very moisturizing and I like the scent so much I work with it near me. 

If you like the scent, get this. It really does the job! In the winter (and even sometimes in the summer) my skin gets disgustingly dry. However, if I apply this right out of the shower, my skin is silky smooth for days to come. I don't think my skin has ever been this nice!

21 comments:

  1. mm I just love this scent and from what you say it must be really good! I just love to try it, will remember it:) Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I can just imagine how this must smell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm
    BEST WISHES IN 2013!
    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bubble gum scents! I would have thought it also smelt like strawberries too.

    I love Lush but haven't tried a lot of their things. I do really like their bath bombs. You're making me want to try this massage bar in the Winter! (It's currently summer here where I am) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't take baths very often, so I haven't tried nearly as many of their bath bombs as I should... considering how much I enjoy their company.

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to visit Lush since they opened up a store near me. I've heard such good things about them! After reading your post, I definitely need to head in there and check them out! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you do. It's not for everyone but those who love it love it fiercely.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE LUSH!! I'm thoroughly obsessed! So I'll definitely have to try this :) I have so many of their products, and I have no complaints.

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. i sincereky thought this was something you eat when i saw the pic.but this seems awesome..wish it was available here,i would have tried it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh. I feel like they're expanding everywhere... but I guess they haven't reached India.

      Delete
  8. ohh i love how they make it look so like a strawberry! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try this! I have such dry skin!! Thank you for sharing such a helpful review girlie!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain and happy new year!!
    mydope.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, what an adorable soap! I want it now *_*

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks really good just like a strawberry candy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm, looks amazing! I've been wanting to try this one for ages, but it's still not available in my country. I did buy one from the Christmas collection though and it's very nice too:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It has been TOO long since I went to LUSH and bought a bath bomb. I love those things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful blog!
    maybe we can follow each other?

    welcome :)

    anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru

    anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru

    anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!