Saturday, March 2

Link Up: The Year that Ended and the Year to Come

Yay! It's been a month or so since my last link up so I thought that I'd share my favorite reads with you! I also have something else exciting to add. After a night of googling and staring at HTML, I managed to add a tweet button to my posts. Feel free to click that if you feel like what I write is worth sharing. 
via tumblr//for more, visit chibird

Are You Acting Like a Girl At Work? - As a young woman who has a tendency of acting even younger, I really want to be professional & approachable at work. I also remember a co-worker's comment about my cell phone charm: "What is that? Oh... that's cute." I knew that the small cartoon character wasn't obnoxious, but it stood out as juvenile. From that time on, her impression of me might have been about how I was young enough to care about cell phone charms instead of mature enough to reflect the quality of my work. 

2012's Best Cheap Thrills - Allure tells you which 2012 products work while keeping your wallets full. I love trying out new products (except that I don't want to spend a lot. And I want them to work. So this is perfect.)

5 Must Have Pieces for 2013 - CollegeFashion tells you what you need to spruce up your basic closet this year.

Food Choices: Then and Now - This article talks about the foods we used to hate and what we're suddenly into now. I love spinach now! When I was a kid, I couldn't care less for it. I think I also hated beets... which is now one of my favorite foods. 

Pictures of Hipsters Taking Pictures of Food - I think the title's self explanatory! We may find ourselves on this site. 

37 comments:

  1. These are awesome. Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog again! following u now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will take a lot now, thanks for sharing:) I also love the drawings by Chibird:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one made me laugh. I totally took a picture of my dinner last night. Matt was really embarrassed. At the end of the meal I countered that I wasn't the one who ate so much that I was making groan-y too-full noises in front of the waitress ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. My boyfriend hates it when I whip out my phone when we're out!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment! I am your newest GFC follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun set of links. I think the one about being professional sounds particularly interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi gorgeous!!!! thanks for leaving a coment on my blog :) would you like to follow eachother? i'm following you now ^^

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post... thanks for sharing this with us!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias por las recomendaciones! Voy a visitarlas ahora a las páginas :) Que andes bien, abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's so hard to be the "right" person at work places because u wanna appear grown up and professional yet u don't wanna lose your real self and appear fake. if you are simply that bright and cutey person, you might not be taken serious, but if u r too serious, people might think of u as some bitchy or arrogant person... its simply so hard to strike the balance ==

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like that's what I'm looking for in life. Balance.

      Delete
  11. looove that emergency care wall :)) have to share it too <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nany thanks for share all those link. Are really interesting and important to me.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah these links are all so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! I wanted to share my giveaway with you =D You could win a super cute floral maxi dress from Modmint! I'd love for you to enter! =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/03/modmintfloralmaxigiveaway_3.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, thanks for the interesting reading and links. Also, Thanks for your visit...wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very interesting articles. I'm sometimes guilty of acting younger then I should be. I have pokemon toys on my desk lol. :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I don't know if having toys on your desk is totally out of the rules. Maybe it shows your passions? I don't know anymore.

      Delete
  16. super cute post! great pick-me-up

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello!!!! thanks for your visit and comment, do you want us to follow each other???? I´m following you on twitter already, hope ypu follow back...
    let me know ok!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the 50 must haves link...


    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through commnets

    Temptations come to all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahah I like this illustration :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post and I think it's really cool how you went into the women in the work force story too because it's something I delt with when I first started out working in an office.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really great posts especially the young women at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  22. aki, those picture shots are too funny! hahaha love that their is a website now for it. hahahaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hah, I hate hipsters but I wouldn't want to live without them.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  24. I love your blog
    followed
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ha ha ha, I can't stop laughing at the hipsters taking pictures of their food. I might have been guilty of taking pictures of my food before eating but I am nowhere close to being a hipster ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was smiling when I saw those food picture-taking hipsters because I do that do whenever we go out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. That emergency care wall is too cute. :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ah I love when you have these! haha I love the cheap thrills link :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!