Monday, April 22

Graze Box Take 2 + Mini Blog Announcement

As the last few weeks of my program is wrapping up and I get just that much closer to graduation and a Master's degree, I've been thinking of some changes. It seems like for the first time in a while, there's a lot in flux. There's been a lot on my mind but one of the changes I feel like needs to happen is regarding this blog. 

I can't believe that since its creation in 2010, I've posted 3x a week here. I honestly don't do anything for that long. However, I know I'm going to be busier when I start working, and if my friends and fellow bloggers are any indicator, I'll want to post less. So, I suppose I can just start now. I'm bringing the posting from 3x a week to 2x a week. You probably won't even notice! 

Anyways, to keep this from being a boring post, I'll share my second Graze box with you!




Bonnie Wee Oatbakes - red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes
No good to me! Not that it was bad, but I just can't eat this in public. The onion is good, but so strong that you need to brush your teeth right afterwards. I hope they pair the oatbakes with less potent jams in the future. 

Bounty Hunter - milk chocolate drops, coconut flakes and cranberries
First off, I've realized that Graze has fantastic chocolate. I haven't been disappointed. It's probably why I continue to get chocolate items. The cranberries here were good too. I didn't like the coconut flakes that much because they were very hard to chew on. The flavor was weak as well. 

Pina Colada - pineapple, coconut flakes and mango
The Pineapple and the Mango were both delicious. The pineapple was a bit tart, but that's just the way they are, isn't it? I could have eaten a bucket of both items. The coconut flakes had the same issue that I noted above. it didn't really combine with pineapple or mango for a full flavor. 

Jaffa Cake - roasted hazels, orange infused raisins and dark chocolate buttons
This might have been my favorite snack this box. The roasted hazels contrasted with the two sweet items very well. The chocolate... you already know that I love it. The orange infused raisins were fantastic too. I have never had an interesting mix of flavors like that before. This is a snack I would get again in a jiffy. 

If you're interested in the Graze Box,  I'm going to share my code with you again. 


Use 4L9CXHJ on Graze to try your first box for free. For more information  you can go to my first post on Graze here

33 comments:

  1. Good for you, posting 3x a week for the last 3 yrs! Wow! You deserve a break! Yummy snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your graduation Aki! The Graze Box looks very yummy, I'm curious about the last snack, Jaffa Cake, yum!:) Kisses xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! And good luck!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aki! That's totally understandable. Just blog when you can or feel like it :) Thanks for the review on the healthy snacks :D Yaaay! Graduation is near!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh jaffa cake sounds especially amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll notice :O) I come here quite often. But I think it's great that you are taking time to focus on other aspects of life. It's important.

    Also, love the new profile pic.

    Regarding your question about if I find ruffles and flowers on clothes annoying - I never noticed until you mentioned it. Hahahahha. Guess I'll start to find them annoying now :O)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The graze box sounds so neat. Onion jam though is a tough one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the snacks look delish!! i might just have to sign up for this haha

    http://heyitsemily25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of the graze box. Everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best luck with graduation I actually graduate next month, too lolzzz, and those box look so yummy.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw these when I was living in the UK, and they were so convenient! I'm not sure as to whether or not they have them in the states though. And good luck on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really deserve a break, you've done a great job))))) Great pictures as well! Followed you on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck! mm yummy...such a cute little box! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  14. great photos! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited for you and your achievements!!! These items looks so yummy!!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, almost time to graduate! Congratulations! Also congrats on keeping up with posting!

    Am fascinated with these Graze Boxes, may have to give it a try - especially with the code - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh good luck with everything that's going on! Busy busy :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck with everything! And congrats for blogging for this long and consistently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eeek, you're graduating!! That's scary/exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So exciting that your graduating! Well done on this achievement. I wish we got the Graze box here, what a delicious idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've always wanted to try this box!

    & It takes a lot of work and dedication to maintain a blog, great job so far and congrats! :)

    - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your coming up graduation. This box and everything on it looks soooooo yummy. Thank you Aki for always visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay your graduating!! This post made me so hungry lol!

    Www.officialpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I've never heard of a graze box! How interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on nearing completion of your program! These graze boxes sound so interesting and delicious. That Jaffa cake sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi! I found your blog on the web and I found it really full of interesting pics!
    Step by me if you have time, we might follow each other!
    Tania
    www.glamourmaniacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I used to get Graze boxes but the novelty wore off, but after seeing this post, i kinda miss getting them! The flapjacks were my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good luck with Master degree! These boxes look really yummy!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a cool idea! I've never heard of Graze, but I might have to check it out!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. 3 times a week since 2010?! Wow, I'm SO impressed. That's a huge accomplishment. Congrats on keeping this going for so long!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!