Thursday, June 20

Grazing along! Number Three!

Since I got a few more codes I can share, I thought that I'd do another review on the yummy stuff I got in my graze box. I apologize that the lighting leaves more to be desired. 




Starting with the upper left hand side:

Toffee Apple - sticky toffee sauce with granny smith apple slices
This was pretty tasty! I loved the sweet toffee but I didn't love how "soggy" the apple was. It would have been much better with a fresh apple. That being said,  I know they can't exactly just have a fresh apple in the box so this was just fine. 

Florentine - pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate buttons and cranberries
I'm sure if you've read my Graze box reviews, you know how much I love the chocolate. The cranberries were pretty good here too. I even enjoyed my pumpkin seeds! I have never had a florentine but I really recommend this one. 

Sweet Goan Curry Crackers - curry rice crackers
Graze's salty snacks are all pretty much on the money. I personally love their rice cakes. This one had a subtle curry flavor with a punch of pepper. This is the kind of snack I can just eat an entire bag of. 

Summer Berry Flapjack - rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries
I really like the texture of their flapjacks, but I think in general, they are too sweet. I'm sure cutting down on the sugar used would also cut down on the calories in this one. Otherwise, though, they're delicious. Much better than the Special K bars I still have laying around. 

Lastly, if you would like to try your first Graze box for free, use the code 4L9CXHJ on Graze. 

24 comments:

  1. All of these actually sound really good! Every time you post one of these I think about using the code you give, but I just can't bring myself to get food. Food is the last thing I need more of, lol (and I am not much of a snacker, so it's not like I need healthier snacks to replace my non-existent snacks with)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Finally, thank you for the code! I've been waiting for a code for a while now. Usually when I come across one it's expired already... not this time! I'm excited to try my box :] Thank you!
    <3 Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm always curious to try this box, the florentine in particular looks very yummy!:) Kisses Aki xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look so delicious and yummy! :) The problem is, I'm not sure if they can deliver it here in the Philippines. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh, Sweet Goan Curry Crackers seems pretty yummy ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting combination!!!! Looks very yummy!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what made you decide to subscribe to this service? I know other companies that do similar things. Just curious! I would just sit down and eat the entire box in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that Toffee Apple sounds tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, all of these snacks sound delicious. What a cool concept for a subscription service.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look yummy !!!
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm they look and sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh thanks for the intro! i gotta try this. i love snacking but i tend to MOST definitely over snack this will help keep my waistline a little more in check haha!! especially since i've been wanting to incorporate more fruit in my to daily snacking :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOKS SO GOOD. I love snacks...prob too much!

    -fifi phi

    ReplyDelete
  14. they all sound so tasty! i love the name of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yum!

    Check out my GIVEAWAY! :)
    http://bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com/2013/06/birksun-levels-pack-giveaway.html

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you got some nummy yummy snax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omgggg that looks so cool!
    its gonna be common for me entering here <3 hope we could follow

    www.malesclutch.net
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Florentine sounds absolutely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The toffee apple sounds quite yummy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like an unusual but very cool collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow wow I want to try them all!
    Looks like a very yummy snacks c: Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!