Thursday, August 22

Finally, my Aztec Summer Dress!

After posting so much about my love for the aztec print, I finally bit the bullet and got a dress. This is actually one of the dresses I was looking at in my last post about aztec prints.
Dress: H&M (21.21)
Purse: China (46.67)
Shoes: Aldo (49.50 on sale from 70.00)

After so much searching, I'm quite happy with this dress! I think the front view is much more flattering than the side view, but I do like the subtle hi-low hem. I like that the dress looks nice for dressier occasions, but nobody is going to bat an eye if you wear it grocery shopping either. That's been my problem lately... buying dresses that are too formal. Then I'm left with nothing to wear for a casual trip to the grocery store. 

22 comments:

  1. Oooh, I do like it - nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah lovely find! I tend to do that with dresses, too! I've considered getting a denim jacket to dress things down a little, but never really got around to it. Looks good, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great! and what a great find those shoes are as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love aztec prints as well and this one looks great on you!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! You look gorgeous, Aki! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress! I have yet to acquire some aztec prints for my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and in my opinion that print can totally be dressed up or down depending on accessories...

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great summer dress! Based on my current activities, 80% of my wardrobe should be for work and the other 20% for the grocery store...those are the only two places I'm going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dress! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous in this dress! I love aztec prints!
    Stumbled upon your blog and love it!

    http://iamginny.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the simple design! perfect for summer indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is so cute!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks good on you. :) as for myself, i'm done with the aztec phase. used to be head over heels in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The black and white very versatile for summer and fall. And yea, I hate having nothing to wear to the grocery store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Aztec print very much. I have several versions of it. Nice outfit!

    Jensetter

    WWW.JENSETTER.COM
    "Wear Yourself"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your summer dress is amazing. I love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty dress! Will need to find this in H&M!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!