Monday, August 12

Graze Box Number 4

Check out what I got in my 4th Graze Box! Graze Box is a subscription service that sells healthy snacks in lovely little containers. Each Graze Box, containing 4 snacks, is only 5 bucks! Given that I love Cheetos and Little Debbie Cakes, I think this box is a great alternative to those snacks. The variety of snacks keeps me interested and going back for more. I think I might stop doing these reviews once I get repeat snacks... but that hasn't happened yet! For more reviews, check out my 3rd Graze Box, 2nd Graze Box, and 1st Graze Box. Without further ado... the grub!

Very Nori-ish - japanese seaweed rice crackers
These have a rather simple taste to them. If you like seaweed, you'll love these. They have the same flavor, just in a rice cracker texture. Like I said before, I love their rice crackers. 

Banoffee Pie - fudge pieces, almond slices, pecan nuts and banana coins
I love their fudge pieces and surprisingly,  their pecan nuts. The almond slices were alright but I was not 100% fan of their banana chips. I think it's just another fruit I prefer normal instead of dried. 

Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack -rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon 
Every time I try one of their new flapjacks, it's my new favorite one. This one's great. Not as sweet as the last one which was the summer berry flapjack. 

Strawberry Milkshakemini strawberries, white chocolate buttons and banana coins
Graze uses a lot of the same ingredients in their boxes. This is both good and bad for me. The banana chips I wasn't a fan of in the Banoffee Pie made an appearance here. However, I got some delicious to die for white chocolate buttons too. The strawberries were quite good in taste but had a weird dried texture I wasn't a fan of. 

You can use the code 4L9CXHJ to try your first Grazebox for free!

15 comments:

  1. I've already red about graze and everyone seems to be very happy with their snacks! But I don't think that they're shipping to Switzerland :/ if I had to choose, I would take the Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack! apple and cinnamon are just so good together! and thank you for your sweet comment ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, these look so yummy! I've never subscribed to any sort of box before, because I just can't take the committment of it every month. But food... hm. Different story than makeup, no? *__* I likey.

    I'm so tempted to use that code and try it once, to see if I like it! But does it automatically charge you the next month (if you don't personally opt out?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so healthy and delicious, definitely a better alternative than little debbies and cheetos ;-)

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking I might actually break down and try this since I cancelled my Beauty Army. Looks like someone beat me to it, though. This month's snacks all look good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sounds really good! That Very Nori-ish one...mmmmm <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. japanese seaweed rice crackers - love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try all of these... especially the apple cinnamon flapjacks! :) This is a really cool concept, by the way. Thanks for sharing it!

    XO,
    SSDS

    P.S., Enter my Diamond Candles giveaway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make me want to try this box, the snacks look good, the first inspire me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I currently have my subscription on pause. I might start it up again because I miss getting yummy treats in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Check it out here:

    http://www.calijae.com/2013/08/second-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. A business that delivers snacks? Genius! I agree with you on freeze-fried strawberries, texture is weird. But my nephews and nieces like them, so I buy them at the Air & Space Museum (packaged as astronaut snacks).

    Cheetos and Little Debbie are so good!!! I used to feel like a close personal friend of Debbie's. We're estranged now. I see her in the store once in a while, but pretend I don't. It's awkward. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!