Monday, September 16

Sugarbowl - Oldtown Scottsdale Restaurant Review

Sugarbowl is the working definition of "cutest ever". It's tucked in oldtown Scottsdale and definitely reminds me of that stereotypical 1950s ice cream shop. Even their napkins were full of whimsy. I didn't take too many pictures of the decor inside, but rest assured, the booths and chairs were pink and adorable. 



I absolutely loved what I ordered! This is the DesireMe Banana Split. The description is: Split whole fresh banana, split on one end by creamy vanilla ice cream and chocolate marshmallow sauce and on the other by strawberry ice cream with sliced strawberries delicious whip and a cherry. I thought it was a great dessert for $6.50. 

I'm definitely waiting to go again! I didn't realize how much I loved decadent banana splits! 

22 comments:

  1. That looks like one delicious sundae!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.. i love banana splits and that one looks amazingly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I need that sundae immediately. I have not had a banana split in foreeeever. And this one is right up my alley because it's lacking chocolate ice cream. I dislike chocolate ice cream a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... that look so tasty!! YUMMY


    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks super delicious..even the menu card reminds me of a 50s diner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a yummy-looking banana split! It's been a while since I had one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that banana split looks absolutely gorgeous! Reminds me of the one I had at Serendipity in New York! Just divine.

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOM - remimd me to visit you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi doll, how have you been? So great to hear from you :) This place sounds so charming and the dessert looks decadent!Thank you for sharing your fashion verdict with me on my last post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! This looks amazing! I'm glad you discovered this place. And banana splits are one of my favorites too! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute restaurant! That banana split looks absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been craving ice cream all day and the picture of your banana split almost has me drooling.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  13. yummm that looks absolutely delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow!! That banana split looks insanely good!! Hope you enjoyed every bite!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow that looks SO good! I love ice cream with whipped cream, haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh that banana split look so delicious! say would you like to follow each other? =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks amazing! I love sweets very much :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!