Thursday, October 17

Modcloth Striped Dress

Things that I suck at: One. 

...Nevermind. The list is too long to even go into. 

So, way back when I ordered from Modcloth, I said I'd do a review on all the items I got. But I never did end up reviewing this dress! This is the Good Feeling dress, which unfortunately, is no longer available. 

All reviews of this dress said that the breast area was way too large and gaping. I remedied this issue by wearing a bandeau bra with the dress. Other than that one issue, I really loved the dress, which you can tell because I have so many pictures this time!





Dress: Modcloth (20.99)
Bandeau: Love Culture (4.90)
Belt: With Dress, Modcloth 
Necklace: Prize from Wild Butterfly Boutique
Shoes: Aldo (49.50, on sale from 70.00)

The dress itself is breezy and comfortable. The shape and fit is perfect (slimming where I need it and curvy where I want it). Lastly, I really love the cute bow belt that came with it. I've already worn it with a ton of items. 

32 comments:

  1. ahh so pretty! Looks very nautical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stripped dress, you loo super cute in it) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I have the problem with a lot of my dresses being too low cut also, and bandeau bras are absolute lifesavers (especially for the dresses I wear to work!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress. I love it with the bandeau underneath, what a great idea. You are adorable!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great on you! I love the belt, I'm a sucker for a good fashion belt

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress was totally made for you! I love how you fixed the roomier bust with a bandeau. Genius!

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aki! So nice to see an outfit post from you, looking lovely. The dress is nice and seems very comfy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your hair and the belt! outfit looks super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress! It looks stunning on you. ;)

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's super cute on you! Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty! that striped dress is really lovely on you. your hair is seriously looking gorgeous lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the colour nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look pretty :) its nice that you used that bow belt with it and is that your natural hair? love its volume and wavyness :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute! very summery! <3

    Enter to win a knit sweater GIVEAWAY

    http://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the dress...and i can tell you love it too because you are smiling so much in most of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress looks beautiful on you! It definitely seems like a very comfortable dress as well. How pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dress looks lovely on you! Wow your hair is gorgeous and so long! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the black and white stripe of the dress;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a pretty dress. Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB and Twitter? Please let me know on my blog!!!Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this look, you look very pretty.
    Love the dress.

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lucky for you it's not that cold in Texas right? You can wear this in the fall even though others around the country are wearing sweaters and boots. Anyways, great color and fit! The belt is a great finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love you outfit--especially with the waist belt! Beautiful!
    xo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute dress, you look so pretty.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!