Monday, October 28

Sebastien Millon - New Favorite Artist

I knew when I went to Phoenix Comic Con, I'd see fun people, great costumes and get lemmings for all the stuff, but I never thought that I would fall in love with an artist. Well, I mean, not in love with him, but his work. 

This artist's work is funny, cute, poignant, eye-catching... I know that I will purchase something for my apartment one day, but I'm not sure what yet. However, it's hard to describe art . Let me show you. 


credit Sebastien Millon
Adorable, no? He has a cast of characters that he draws frequently including bears, ducks, unicorns, owls and rabbits. I think my favorite are the bears. 
credit Sebastien Millon

And I actually think that another character looks like me when I put my hair up in a bun.
credit Sebastien Millon
It's funny that this isn't even the first time I've seen Sebastien Millon's work. I've seen it all over the internet. I can't believe that he's a local artist! 


Do you guys have a suggestion as to where I can display one of his prints? 

15 comments:

  1. These are cute! I just buy tons of prints and put them in cheap-ish frames from the craft store and I have made my wall into a collage of different... things. I don't know what I will do with it all if I ever move because I'm not sure anyone will appreciate it but me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and totally "you"! I'd put them in my office or powder room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! These are pretty funny and cute, especially the family portrait one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah - Growly McGrowl! That's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. Last one's the funniest. I can see why you like this person. Didn't know Pheonix had a comic con too - cool.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute funny post!
    Following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cute! I love it
    The last one put a smile on my face. I'll def check out this artist
    Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, these are seriously just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somewhere in your home where guests gather. It would definitely be a piece to share with others!

    -Fifi Phi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of him, but I love everything you posted. I need the unicorn print!!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, so cute! I love the panda <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, I laughed too much at the unicorn one, so cute! xoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!