Monday, December 2

7 Sins of Beauty Tag

Oh man... this tag just reveals your dirty secrets! I was tagged by Emily of my endless imagination.

Rules 
1. Link of the person who tagged you. 
2 . Answer the questions on Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Lust, and Envy.
3. Tag as many people as you wish, and be sure to let them know. 
4. Let the person who tagged you know by linking your post in their comments. 

Greed- What is your most expensive beauty item? Makeup Forever Foundation Powder. It was one of the first makeup items that I purchased, so it's several years old now. I don't use it anymore because the shade doesn't match me and it's really high coverage, which I don't like. When I first started buying makeup, I didn't know about drugstores so I brought a lot of items from Sephora... never again!

Wrath - Which item do you have a love/hate relationship with? Berry Merry ELF Studio Blush. The color of the blush is to die for... but it is so pigmented that I have to use SUCH a light hand with it or it will give me clown cheeks. 

Gluttony - What brand makes up the most of your collection? ELF. If you look through all the makeup reviews... it's pretty clear that I have most of that product. ELF is such a cheap brand. With their constant sales, I probably make 25 dollar purchases twice a year. 

Sloth - Which product do you neglect the most due to laziness? Mascara. I find it so hard to remove that I just don't do it anymore. When I do want to wear it again, I find that the mascara has dried out. 

Pride - Which product gives you the most confidence? Eyeliner makes me feel pretty instantly put together. I think it makes the biggest, most visible difference on me.

Lust - Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list? I think the Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum. I've never tried high end skin care... but now I want to. However, with how unreliable antiaging serums are and how many other natural and drugstore options are out there, I haven't been able to justify this purchase. 

Envy - Which makeup product/look is great on others but not yourself? Brow anything. I already have brows that are dark in color and very thick, so I generally do not need any of the refining that brow pencils offer.

I tag:
drinkcitra
Ellesees
Cassykins vs the World


32 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I actually have to wear mascara, unlike you. It's my must have. And I think dark or red lipstick looks good on other women but I can't pull it off!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way about brow products. I've tried a couple of them, but they never seem to look good on me. I always end up giving myself a weird arch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun tag post! I feel the same about eyeliner having an impact on my look.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this! Can I do it even if I wasn't tagged? Or is that kinda awkward? Hahahahaha!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for tagging me!! :) I totally agree with the last one. i have strong brows already and look ridic with them filled in

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so original! Really enjoyed this tag ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun tag, I might steal the idea and do it at some point this month! I really like ELF products, I haven't made an order in the longest time but I think I will soon!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one was an interesting tag! I have it scheduled to go up on my blog tomorrow. I'm starting to get sucked into the anti-aging products myself. My latest is a serum from Sephora that is supposed to both have corrective properties and also it helps your normal moisturizer sink in better. I'm not sure how to tell if it's working, though, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a creative post! I have definitely been spending more and more money on make-up lately. I met with an artist and after she took me shopping, I realized that quality products can make all of the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen this tag before but I quite like it! Its a new and refreshing way to talk about you (not so) favorites ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely need to look into Elf more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This tag is so fun!! The Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Serum is really good. I think it really helps to hydrate and brighten my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! I think the product that gives me the most confidence is mascara. I can't leave home without on. It is a pain to remove but I love how long my lashes look with it. Especially since they grew while pregnant with my first son! I can't do a red lip that others can do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this post, and for some reason, I was expecting something negative, as that is the mood that is usually associated with the 7 deadly sins. I had a lot of fun reading your answers, and they were so positive. You're such a humble person! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't bother with mascara much either! However, I need brow products. I have very light brows. I get made fun of all the time. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm lazy with mascara too!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh this is a fun tag hehe. I'm guilty for my Sephora purchases...thanks for tagging me! I'm excited and scared to post lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm the opposite for you for mascara and similar to you for eyeliner. These 2 really makes a lot of difference to eyes.

    RYC:
    Lol... thanx. I thought that pulling myself up and making up instead of mopping about would make me feel psychologically better but no, felt so sick while eating. =(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I find I am a bit of a sloth when it comes to mascar too - mostly because inevitably when I have it on, that is the day I decide to rub my eyes at a 10am and will unknowingly look like a tired raccoon for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's so smart to wrap gifts in Lush newspapers. Their products are always so aesthetically appealing... I had no idea they had a newspaper to show them all off! Do you sign up for their mailing list to get it?

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was interesting! I agree with you about mascara; I hate taking it off. But I hate taking foundation off even more, since I can never seem to get all of it off, even when I use makeup remover.

    By the way, I bought the Neutrogena rapid serum (little gray tube) for around $15, and I think it works really well for anti-aging. You could try that first!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love Estee Lauder's Night Repair Serum - I got it for christmas one year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a cool post idea! eyeliner is my big go to, too. I wear it pretty much everyday and look so naked without it ha.
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha, I love this game, it's cute and very clever. :)

    http://www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. interesting post.. havent seen this tag anywhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is so much fun to read! I have to agree with your Sloth and Pride answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fun post! I always love hearing about others' makeup routines.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Had so much fun reading this post!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so great! I love the Disney Princesses representing each sin. I most definitely agree with sloth, haha.

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!