Monday, December 23

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Review

After my less than satisfactory experiences with Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes, I decided to try out the Simple Brand. Did you guys ever see those commercials on youtube? They had some celebrity actress that I've never heard of with her "friends". One of the friends represented Simple and the other was telling the celebrity she needed to get a snake to bite and paralyze her face? 


Despite the silliness of that commercial, I'm pretty much in love with these cleansing wipes. I had an entire list of cleansing wipes to try out, but I may stick with this! These wipes fix ALL of the problems that I had with the Neutrogena brand. There's no scent to the wipes! They are very effective in getting all of my makeup off. It doesn't dry out or irritate my face. These wipes also stay wet forever! I just finished using a package I've had for 6 months. This is definitely one of my holy grail products. There's only a handful of things that I truly, truly love (Aussie 3 Min Miracle and ELF Makeup Remove Pen among them)... but this is a new one!


Have you tried these wipes? What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. I use these too and love it. Not overly expensive either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen these on our local drugstore but hesitant to try out as i've tried a lot of failed remover wipes and I don't want to waste money for something that doesn't do it job at all...but after reading this post, I am so going to pick this up soon ^_~ thanks for the review ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried them but I use the Yes ones, have you tried those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried these a long time ago and now I might have to get some more. Maybe the ones made for eye makeup? But thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these too but I don't actually use face wipes anymore - I have been fully converted to cleansing oil - especially Shu Uemura. Face has never felt so clean after using it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about these wipes! I'm glad to hear these worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to try these after all the great reviews I've read. Glad to read they really work:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like their wipes as well. i recently bought their moisturizer but haven't used it yet. hope it's just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice review! :)

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG :)
    FantasyFashioned
    Merry X-MAS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I normally just wash my face with Dove body soap, but I tried these out because of how non-irritating they were supposed to be. They turned out great, and they're not overpowering with a scent. I really liked them. I am glad they worked for you!

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is good to hear Aki! I've heard both positive and negative about the Simple brand. I haven't tried it myself. Thanks for the review doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!