Main Links

Thursday, January 16

IPad Mini Cases - A Review of Everbuying.com

I love the ipad mini. It's the perfect size... I can carry it around for quick google searches and email checks around the house if I prefer a larger screen than my phone. It's great for browsing forums that are a bit too cramped on my IPhone 4S. Lastly, it satisfies my Youtube craving, allowing me to carry around my favorite vloggers as I go around getting ready, cooking or doing chores.

I had an ipad case, but after numerous drops, I decided it was time for a new one! Enter here Everbuying.com, which is not only a website where you can get clothes, but also a place where you can get electronics and electronic accessories. 

First is this bright yellow case. The bright yellow color was not visible in real life as it was online. Still, it was a nice pop of color for whenever I lose the ipad around the house. This was a full case, with the back and sides offering full protection for the ipad. The one main hitch in this product is that the stand likes to fall down. I have to set it up very carefully and if I poke the screen too hard, it will collapse.  I've remedied the case by sticking velcro on it, but that's definitely less than ideal. For more product photos, please visit this site



This second product is not a complete case; it's just a cover. Unlike the yellow case, this product works great as a stand. The only fault here is that the magnetic strip that connects the cover to the ipad isn't very strong. If I hold it or tug it too hard, it can fall off. For more product information, please visit this link


Overall though, the website was great to order from. The shipping is slow, as one would expect, but the prices are great. I did have minor problems with both my cases (but I also had problems with cases I ordered from Amazon, which were more expensive). If you don't mind waiting for your items, I'd recommend purchasing from this website. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the chic yellow color. The ipad mini is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow design! And thanks for the honest review about shipping...I find that with many international sites. I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am obsessed with yellow at the moment and if I possessed an iPad I would certainly leap up and purchase this beauty! Thank you for sharing! :)


    <3 Mandy xx
    GIVEAWAY ON THE BLOG
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own an iPad but this case looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!