Thursday, January 2

Liebster Award Tag

Caroline from Cali Jae tagged me in an a Liebster Award! 


The Rules 

Share 11 things about yourself. 
Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you. 
Choose 11 other blogs to nominate. 
The nominees must have less than 200 Bloglovin' followers and be told via comment on their blog. 
Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated. 
Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog. 

My Questions: 
1. What is your passion in life? 
Oh wow. Right off the bat with the big question. I think if I knew the answer to this... my life would be drastically different. 

2. What is your favorite beauty item? 
Sunscreen. I haven't decided what kind yet, but I really truly believe in the power of sunscreen. 

3. What is one thing you can't live without? 
Without any smartass answers like running water, electricity or air conditioning, I think my phone. My phone keeps track of all my schedules, grocery lists, pictures, appointments... I'd be lost without it. 

4. What is your dream job?
Again, if I knew this... In vague terms, I'd want something challenging--a job that can change as I do. One that will always continue teaching me new things. 

5. Why did you start blogging? 
'Cause I was bored. And 'cause some of my friends started. I really wanted to keep track of the makeup items I was buying and the clothes I was wearing. My blog is also a not-so-private journal of my thoughts. 

6. If you could do one thing right now what would it be? 
Travel. I won't even ask for an exotic Hawaiian or Ireland vacation. If I could just go visit one of my friends in San Francisco... or Chicago... that'd be great. 

7. Curly or straight hair? 
I complain about my straight hair, but honestly, if you gave me curly hair I wouldn't know what to do with it. 

8. Best Instagram app? 
I actually don't use Instagram!

9. What is your favorite quote? 
Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all I've posted that one on the blog before too!

10. What inspires you? 
Honestly? Bloggers. Bloggers have such an enthusiastic energy about them that I adore. The photography, videos and writing that gets generated is both motivational and inspirational. 

11. What is your best feature? 
My best personality feature is probably my empathy. Even though I don't actually understand much, I think I am very understanding that there's a lot of different people out there with different upbringings and perspectives.

I choose to tag: 
Postpositions on Prepositions
HeartNotebook
Luxomme
Mango Rabbit Rabbit
The Brunette Diaries
Am2PmChic
Femme Nobelsse Oblige
JU! Let's heeeh!!!
Sweatshirt Dressshirt

Please answer these questions (they're mostly winter based, whoops):

1. What winter holidays do you celebrate, if any? 
2. What is your favorite thing about these winter holidays (or just winter)?
3. What is your least favorite thing about winter holidays (or just winter)?
4.  Are you ever afraid of burning your mouth on hot beverages? 
5. What's the most overrated thing about winter?
6. What's the most underrated thing about winter?
7. Do you actually like the cold weather? What's "cold" to you?
8. If you could visit one place in the winter, where would it be? 
9. What's the coldest weather you've been in?
10. Have you ever seen snow? What is your favorite snowy memory?
11. Did you ever believe in Santa Claus? When did you stop? 

20 comments:

  1. Such great questions, and I totally agree-- bloggers are so inspirational! Love getting to read posts and see the personal style/photography of so many types of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! Ahh, time... I always feel like I waste it, never enjoying. :[
    <3 Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great quote, considering I feel like I "waste time" all the time, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your responses were awesome Aki! You had me laughing. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this with us! You have some great answers there, the quote is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me Aki! And congrats, I love your answers to those questions.

    www.zanesaria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl :) Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award! It was great to learn more about you! Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I thought I was the only one not using Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, bloggers are such enthusiastic people I'm happy to have around me. Lovely Tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. come enter my giveaway today!
    http://bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com/2014/01/penelopes-vintage-pom-beanie-and-olsen.html

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, congrats! I absolutely loved reading our answers--I feel the same uncertainty about life now. Ah, I'd love to travel too. And you question about the most underrated thing about winter intrigues me--certainly a different way to think!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked reading your answers a lot. Even though you have some uncertainty about things, it's good to start thinking about the questions, no one ever has all the answers. I totally agree about the curly hair, when mine decides it should curl I have no idea how to treat it {this only happens once a month tops}.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh thankyou so much for tagging me I will do this at some stage. LOve your answers too and the questions you have asked x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing & tagging me, such a great answer, very interesting to read.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the tag! I enjoyed reading this about you. My favorite Q&A is #10 because I totally agree! :)

    I'll be sure to re-post this soon!

    XO,
    SSDS

    P.S., Thanks for your sweet comment about the wallpapers! I work really hard on them and have fun making them, but honestly... I didn't think anyone used them. I'm so glad to know there is at least one person out there who does!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!