Main Links

Thursday, February 13

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser and Night Cream Review

Today, I'm bringing you two reviews on skincare, something that I'm trying to get more into lately. I think I harm my skin a lot with makeup; a lot goes on my skin and there's a lot of pulling and tugging. In order to heal from that, I've started really trying to be good about skincare! I picked up these Aveeno moisturizers after a particularly long day at work. 


The Aveeno Cleanser is a pearly liquid that leaves my face the tiniest bit tingly after application. It doesn't make my face feel squeaky clean, nor does it dry me out. It does a good job of cleaning out my pores and even removing makeup. The cleanser was more of an impulse purchase... I wasn't 100% sure that I needed it and now that I have it, I'm still not sure that I need it. It is not standout amoung the cleansers that I have used. The smell, while slightly perfumed, does not linger and is not offensive. 






The Aveeno Night Cream is very thick. The first time I overapplied because I underestimated how thick it would be. However, despite overapplying, it still absorbed within a reasonable time. I'm wondering how I've lived without this for so long. After applying this at night, I wake up in the morning and my skin is soft. It's unlike my skin's EVER been. It's actually touchablly soft. Now, this is the first thick night cream that I've tried so I don't have much to compare it to. However, the difference it makes in my skin is noticible... so I can't help but to love it. Highly recommend this product!

17 comments:

  1. i love aveeno. I should try this, my skin has been so try lately. I think it's because o this new treatment i've been using.
    I also like the aveeno bodywash and sunscreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might have to try this! thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aveeno does make some fabulous products and at great prices!! Happy Friday!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hear and see this brand, but never really got to try it.. except for that time my sister bought a lotion from them. probably i'll start with the night cream since you highly recommended it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the night cream sounds great! My skin gets quite dry these days. Will have to give it a go. Good buys can really brighten a long work day hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound lovely. I've been using their face cleanser and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love aveeno products. will have to try out that night cream!
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  8. "They" do say that night time is when our skin repairs itself so extra moisture then really helps. I sometimes put on cream, sometimes don't but always I wash my face. I rather love Aveeno.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Aveeno products especially the moisturizers; nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review. I have been wanting to try these products and I think you have convinced me =)

    Hope you have a fab weekend!
    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review!

    Visit me too! www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've used and loved a lot of aveeno stuff. i do like their lotion a lot and feel like they have some good products for sensitive skin. thanks for sharing!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aveeno products are great! thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I am your newest follower on gcc :) Have a great week!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this but it sounds lovely, thank you for introducing me to this product!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. must try!
    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love aveeno! it's a great brand. i do skincare reviews on sundays, if you ever need inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Aveeno. They make great products that don't irritate my skin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!