Thursday, August 28

Straight Legged Ankle Pants

I love the look of these straight legged ankle pants. I think these are comfortable, stylish, and perfect for the workplace. They work great with heels and flats. Blouses, tanks and sweaters pair with these pants with no problem. When I started working, I didn't own any, but now, I've got three in different colors and my collection is growing rapidly. 

Here's an example from Forever 21, but these are really available anywhere at all different price points and qualities.
Essential Twill Ankle Pants, Forever 21
 
My favorite fit has been the Julie Ankle Pant in Petite sizing from Loft. They're the perfect length for heels and flats, stretchy, and great quality (with the exception of a bit of fading).  


Julie Straight Legged Mid Weight Pant, Loft
They come in a ton of colors. I own 2 pairs of black pants (different materials) and one pair in a dark green. Definitely thinking of branching out into navy... and maybe something bright too!


True Straight Pants, GAP
Do you like this style? Where do you purchase work pants?

21 comments:

  1. Ankle pants are great especially with heels =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some bright ones to wear casually on weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smart... although I like the more slim fitting style. I like to get my pants from Topshop because they cater for petite frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookmarked for purchase with my first paycheck fsho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ankle pants with high heels the most. I have trouble searching for good ankle pants coz the crotch area always could not get pass my stringent test. I've got a few from Osmose till one fine day I realized that the crotch area isn't exactly how I like them and stopped wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chic!

    xx.M
    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I may every single pair of Minnies that j.crew has ever sold

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like them! i usually wear jeans to work, but need pants for blogging events!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way the Loft ones look the best, but they don't always fit me that well. Finding great pants is challenging some times!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ankle pants, gives classy-ness specially when you wear it with heels.

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't be without a pair either. It takes time to find the perfect one, but they really are such a wardrobe essential. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mostly wear jeans to work, although I do like J. Crew cafe capris for when denim doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great pants and thank you for sharing your experience! I wish I could wear them but I have such fat calves. They look bad on me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't use this kind of trousers but they look cool! (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are really chic. I've been looking for new pants that I can wear to work. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear,

    I like them, especially in some bright colour :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never ever wear trousers just dresses and skirts but I like the look of those 1st pair x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this style of pants! We typically get most of our pants and jeans for that matter at LOFT.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!