Monday, November 24

Noteworthy Pictures 3

Every once in a while, I like to look though my twitter picture feed to find little moments here and there I didn't post on the blog. Sometimes, it's not worthy of an entire post to itself; other times, it's just a bit too miscellaneous. This collection basically goes through from April to November of 2014.  Follow me on twitter at @seven_percent.

First up, I went to this event in April called Feast on the Street. Essentially, it was a food truck festival. One of the notable features of this event is the tables set down in the middle of the street. It was several blocks long! 

While there, I got to try out a dish from the famed food truck, Maine Lobster Lady. 

I also had the opportunity to try this random Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich at TGI Fridays... take a look at how big the strawberry is for size comparison. 

I love food... but I especially love food that looks pretty. Like this doughnut hole I paired with a doughnut. 

I went to a few places in the second part of this year. Lake Tahoe (seen below) and Chicago (post to come!)


10 comments:

  1. Whoo Connecticut lobster rolls! I would't eat one, but all the same they are from here so it's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics--a nice reflection of the past year. and i kinda want the donut with a donut hole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos <3
    have a great week dear

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG feast on the street sounds amazing!!! Great photos xx
    June Wants It All

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were the lobster rolls any good? I always curious who makes the best lobster rolls! Got me drooling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A food truck festival? Sounds like my kind of place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see this kinda summary recaps. A food truck festival sounds lovely especially after I've watched the show Chef. It's about a chef who ventured into the food truck biz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. whaa...I want that strawberry oreo O^O look delishus♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food truck festival looks like so much fun! & the image of Lake Tahoe is so serene :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tahoe looks so beautiful, as usual

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!