Monday, December 1

Obsessed with Nordstrom's Halogen!

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! Did anyone go shopping over weekend? 

I didn't, but only because I'm pretty scared of being trampled. Today, I wanted to share a clothing line that I'm pretty in love with--Halogen. I'm not sure why, but I'm ALL over their business clothes. I've heard about how comfortable their pencil skirts are for a long time, but as it appears, the rest of the line is great as well. In fact, I constantly go online just to see if anything else/new is on sale. 

The cardigan pictured below is from that line, it's very soft and lovely! 



Dress: Banana Republic (Old) 
Cardigan: Halogen ($30.82)

Where else do you guys get work clothes? 
Other than the Banana Republic/Loft/JCrew?

13 comments:

  1. Online is the only sane way to shop Black Friday sales as far as I'm concerned. Thats's a pretty cardigan. If you like Halogen, you should check out the Metaphor line at Sears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get almost all of my work clothes from New York & Company (especially for petite slacks) and H&M (for blouses and pencil skirts). I also go to F21 for their color blazers, which look professional but can also add color to a basic work outfit without being outrageous and overly casual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, those three places way toooo pricey for my wallet *cry* so i usually just buy items from H&M!!!! my to-go work clothes place! haha

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everlane has really great silk blouses that I'd love to collect in every single colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like to shop at garnet hill, talbots, anthropologie, banana republic, old navy. that's a great sweater aki.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute, love the cardigan! I love H&M for work clothes. Places like The Limited is good too.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!!! I don't shop very often but I do love the sales at Loft. Most my clothes from that store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love the Loft, but that cardigan looks like it fits fairly petite? I always have trouble finding clothes that are more fitted so I'll have to check this place out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cardigan is so beautiful! Will definitely check this line ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so my look!
    You had me at 'comfortable pencil skirt', I'm definitely checking out this line :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful cardigan!~ I'm following you now~
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi stranger! Thanks for stopping by my blog and reconnecting. :) Very cute cardigan! Is it lace, or is the pattern printed on?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!