Monday, March 2

My Life is Average Mondays: Busy Season

I haven't talked about my job a ton on this blog but it's definitely the reason why I took a mini hiatus. There's something I have in my profession called a Busy Season. It's exactly the same thing that restaurants have during Valentine's Day, malls have during Black Friday and students have right before finals. 

Despite working a lot though, I've had a great time these past 2 months. I helped handle a really large project and managed people both above and below me. On top of it all, all of my efforts were recognized by all members of the team... what more could a girl ask for? 

Well, maybe a little time to do laundry. I'm kidding. Kind of kidding. Either way, after busy season, I always enter a time when I want to "reclaim" my life. 

Cue unrelated pretty picture: 

via tumblr

6 comments:

  1. So glad you're having a good time despite the busy-ness and that you're recognized at work. It totally sucks when hard work goes unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! I think the next couple of months are going to be my busy season as we prepare for incoming fellows and candidate interviews.

    It's always good to be noticed for your hard work. I' frequently get told what a great job I've been doing, and it feels very good, especially compared to my old job where no one ever did anything but tell me all that I was doing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great that you hard work makes you feel good and you get recognized for it. kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that busy season is OVER now and I hope you learned a lot about yourself and work during it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you and most of the time work eat my time and to reclaim it I go back to my love..my blog:) hahaha..I miss it like you do:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's wonderful when your efforts are rewarded!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!