Monday, October 26

Coziest Sweater Ever!

I'm travelling in Orlando this week -- so here's an old post from the archives for you! 

I have a pink sweater I've had for years. It's really unattractive. It was unattractive when my mother purchased it for me and it's unattractive now. Despite that, I bring it out almost every winter. It's just darn cozy! (To wear indoors, of course!)

When I got this Persunmall sweater, I thought it was going to be much of the same. I was shocked at the color. It was much lighter than in the photo, and the yarn was super thick. It looked gross. When I shook it out of the bag, it was much much shorter than I anticipated. I thought I was doomed to make this an at home only sweater!
Street Style High Low Loose Sweater, PersunMall

But it was also so, so, so comfortable and soft and warm. I tried it on and wore it out. As it turns out, I got a lot of compliments on the color. The length wasn't quite as short as I thought it was. It's one of my most worn sweaters now!


Necklace: Forever 21 ($7.80)
Sweater: c/o PersunMall
Jeans: (Old)
Boots: Ross ($21.56)

13 comments:

  1. It looks cozy, for sure, and the color you chose is a big OK!

    you look much better smiling!

    I invite you to visit and follow my blog if you like it!

    Regards! :)

    Enai's Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a nice surprise when something you had low expectations for becomes something you don't want to live without!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great fit and color!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! And it matches quite nicely the bag from the previous post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very cozy indeed. And I like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to visit Orlando. Have fun!
    The sweater does look cozy and hopefully it'll keep you warm :)

    xx
    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very cute sweater darling
    My best wishes to you
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it!! definitely super cozy. and i need one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good color for your complexion :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color of the sweater!! And it does look cozy and comfy. :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!