Monday, October 19

Keys, Phone, Wallet (What's in Your Purse?)


Keys, Phone, Wallet is the mantra I repeat when I'm getting ready, when I'm putting on my shoes, when I'm locking my apartment and when I'm halfway to my car, realizing that somehow, I've forgotten one of these items. So, I did a hilariously bad video of What's In My Purse a while ago (check it out here) and now, I'm trying again. Other than these three incredibly crucial items, there's really nothing that I consistently always have to carry in my purse. But almost always, I have receipts in my bags. I don't want them in my bags. They shouldn't be in my bags, but more often than not... there they are! The other items that I occasionally can carry? 

Mug - I can fill it with coffee or a smoothie before I leave and refill it with water when I'm out.

Mints - For fresh breath and when I get "mouth bored". 

Hand Sanitizer - For when I decide to eat something sticky/messy and get it all over my hands.


And just to change up the question a bit, 
what's the item you always find in your bag, even though it does not belong?

17 comments:

  1. nice!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you keep a mug in there. Very eco friendly. I have the basics + sunglasses, umbrella, random stuff (USB stick, ear buds, tissues).

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i have tons of receipts in my bag. hair ties. bobby pins. bills. lots of lipsticks. extra phone battery chargers, ear buds, sunglasses....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always keep a journal and assortment of pens in my purse - never know when the moment will strike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's an easy question to answer...stray goldfish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. light up bubble gun--nanny life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, thank you for sharing! My purse looks quite similar, only with too many cables and chargers and multiple headphones in there haha! And always my small bottle of perfume too!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many receipts!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to have my Altoids and hand sanitizer too ;)
    XOXO
    www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bag! Hand sanitizer is a must!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have too many junks in my purse.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this type of post and video, one of fave tags! :) Your purse looks great, very professional looking :)

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always bring a bottle of water and sometimes a pack of gums! I should actually bring hand sanitizer but I always forget to buy one!



     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving your bag! I always carry a lint roller which my husband finds to be strange, but my cat sheds a lot! :)

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the same mantra. Keys, wallet and phone no matter what. I don't keep much in my bag these days since it's on the smaller side. I'm lucky if I can add a pair of sunglasses sometimes lol. One thing that does hang round in there are a build up of receipts. I never seem to clean them out.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i always find doggy poop bags in my bag. sometimes they belong other times i don't need them but they'll still be in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your leather purse! I always have my Dior lip glow or Burt's Bees lip balm in my purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!