Monday, February 22

GrazeBox 6 - New Products!

It's been a little while since I brought you a Grazebox post! I'm not sponsored to talk about them, though I do really like their service. They offer preproportioned snacks to munch on. 

Garden of England - mini strawberries, blackcurrants and soft apple pieces 
Apple with Graze is always a bit strangely spongey. Dried strawberries have an odd seedy feel. The currants were alright. Overall, not bad, I'd have it again but I don't love it.


The British Barbecue - mini basil breadsticks, rosemary crostini, fiery seeds and smoked almonds 
These breadsticks are now one of my favorite snacks from Graze. Along with the crostini, these are two of the best and most flavorful items. I think the nuts and seeds do a great job of offsetting the more bready items. 


 KeyLime Pie - lime infused raisins, sponge pieces, mini meringues and green raisins
I've mentioned before that I love the sponge pieces a ton. The raisins are great and the mini meringues actually tastes like meringue... only mini! Another love. 


 Americas Nut Mix - redskin peanuts, pecan nuts, brazil nuts and almonds
As someone who really doesn't like redskin peanuts, I still found myself really enjoying this mix. I'd say that overall, they just have really high quality nuts! 

Sign up with the code WZJ6K4K5P at Graze.Com to get your first box completely free. =)

18 comments:

  1. I love Graze Box too. Just ordered one of their one-off 'sharing boxes' to try. Their snacks are really good quality and flavoursome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had a coupon for this once, never used it. Those snacks loo really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great subscription box. Who doesn't love snacks!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That key lime pie combo is definitely something I can get behind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mixed nuts is love. This sounds like a good thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the mix of fruity and nutty snacks!! I never heard of graze box! Thanks for the intro!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these look like some tasty snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would go for British Barbecue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I once had the grazebox as well and enjoyed it!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea what redskin peanuts are, I don't think I've heard of them. I imagine they're the boiled p'nuts sold on the side of the road in the south though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where can I find a big fat bag of mini basil crostinis because dang those look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love snacking while watching movies. These snacks look very healthy.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely box to receive every month! I like the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish we have this here. Sounds like a wise purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish we have it here. Sounds like a wise buy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A snack subscription box sounds like something I'd definitely try! I think the barbeque and key lime would be the ones I'd especially enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!