Monday, March 20

Snapshot of Snapchat


Snapchat makes me feel like an old man. Not even an old woman, but an old man. I didn't get Snapchat for the longest time and thought it was only for dirty pictures... then of course, I was confused as to why so many "normal" people had Snapchat. 

Now that I have it though, I think it's so much fun! Since the pictures don't last, I'm much less concerned about quality than on something like Twitter or Instagram. Snapchat a great tool to informally keep in touch with people and inform them of what you're doing. Since people can choose to look at your story, it's unlike a facebook post where it's sharing with hundreds of people against their will. 
Do you use Snapchat? You can find me under seven-percent

Don't use Snapchat? Find me on Twitter with seven_percent.

8 comments:

  1. I use snapchat and so do my sister and mom - so I'm not sure how "cool" it is but it is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Snap world! I started last year and I think I'm pretty boring. I just snap pictures of food. Lol!

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not into social media despite being in my 20s. I use flickr for my doll collection and I just starting using Instagram (still following but not posting yet). I really don't get the purpose of Snapchat; seems unnecessary when there are so many other photo sharing services out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont use snapchat. So many apps, cannot use all of them. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't downloaded snapchat but am more and more tempted everyday. I started to use IG not too long ago but the snapchat filters are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't yet joined the SC world. I might soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting post. I barely use snapchat.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!