Monday, June 20

My Top Four Dream Travel Destinations

As I was growing up, I always felt like such a traveler. My family visited China every summer, so I felt incredibly exotic. I could speak another language and I've been somewhere that took a 10 hour plane ride. But as I grew older, I realized I hadn't really traveled at all. Sure, I've been across an ocean and to another continent, but it was only that one country. And only one city. 

While my peers not only traveled but lived all across the world, I quickly fell behind on my traveling. Truth is, I don't have the guts to rough it. Nor do I want to. I'd love to do luxury travel, but I barely have the money to travel at all. Anyways, here's a list of places that I'd love to visit: 


1. New Zealand & Australia 

Hobbits, scenery, culture and animals! To me, this is such an exotic part of the world. I don't even really know what I'd do here, but I know, for sure that there's tons of things to see. I'd love to try the cuisine, visit the cities and the desert!


2. Russia 

I've always wanted to visit Russia. It's an unusual mix of European and Asian. I've always loved Russian history and would love to go see all the landmarks that I learned about in school. The Russian culture is so rich. 

3. Italy 

I've been to Italy once but there are so many cities that we left out of my trip. I'd love to visit and explore Rome, Venice and the Vatican.


4. Greece

Recently, I've seen some bloggers and vloggers hit up Greece. The scenery looks so picturesque! You already know that I'm a huge fan of culture and history, so Greece is an obvious choice for me! Between Athens and Santorini, there's so much learning and relaxing to do. 


Where do you want to go on your next vacation?

14 comments:

  1. Japan, Australia, Israel, Turkey and Egypt are on my list! Coincidentally, I'm doing a Greece travel series on my blog this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All four are also in my bucket list. :D
    Cheers to our dreams and goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister just got back from New Zealand, gorgeous! She went to Greece last year. I can't wait to go back to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Less travel for me once I have kids. Used to fly a lot during my working days.

    I would love to visit Europe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful places! Out of these four I only have been to Italy, but really want to see all the other places. Currently I also really want to go to Bali. You have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are definitely all locations that are on my travel bucket list (except Italy because I've already been). I think Australia and New Zealand would be such a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. europe is my top pick but with an 8yr old, i'm saving that for later when she's older to appreciate it. right now we do kid-friendly vacations - cruises, disneyworld etc - that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also dying to go to greece. I have been to australia, it's my favorite place on the globe. just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you haven't been to ireland and it isn't already near the top of your list, it should be--it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to visit New Zealand and Australia as well! // I visited Moscow in middle school to participate in a choir festival. It's been too long though; I'd love to go back and visit it again! // I'm visiting Italy this summer with my family and I'm so excited :D // Oof I've never been to Greece either. // I want to visit Korea, which is not an exotic place to me, but I find it so strange that I've never been there before. I've been to Taiwan, Japan, and China though! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not been to #2 or #4. I also would like to visit Asian countries--idk specifically which, since they are all so different!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand but the long flights scare me. Italy was amazing. I loved the time I spent in Rome and Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all at the top of my dream travel list too! Especially Italy and Greece--I want to go there and just eat everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes to those! I feel like I've been stuck in the same travel patterns (of my own making) - womp womp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!