Monday, June 27

Philosophy Review

I was introduced to Philosophy when I was obsessed with soaps and bath gels. I am fairly thrifty person... and I can't believe that there was a time in my life that I would consider spending $16 on bath gels. Bath gels with no special moisturizing, exfoliating, or skincare properties. (I say this, but I recently wandered back into a Lush and wanted to spend about $20 on a very small bottle of body wash.)

I spontaneously purchased these items, so I figured, why not write what I feel about them? 



Fresh Cream Body Polishing Scrub - This makes me remember why I thought about buying obscenely expensive body washes -- the scent. The lotion smells super incredibly sweet and creamy. It worked well as a moisturizer, but the selling point was the scent! 

Purity Facial Cleanser - This stuff is great. I can definitely see why it is a holy grail for so many. It is gentle enough to use around the eye area, removes my makeup effectively and doesn't make my face feel dry. 

11 comments:

  1. I have the fresh cream body lotion - LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to spend so much on shower gel... however I've heard good reviews on this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great stuff about Purity! Once I'm done with my cleansers (I have quite a few that I haven't even touched), I want to purchase one.

    http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Philosophy bath and shower products. The scents are insanely delicious. I especially love their holiday-scented ones. They are pricey so I usually get them in the holiday gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always seen this brand but wasn't sure about them! the facial cleanser sounds like a winner! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the face wash, I think it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never use this brand before. Maybe I could give the polishing scrub a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try them!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only tried the brand's body wash but not the face stuff. Thanks for the heads up:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Fresh Cream!! That is one of my faves from them. I need to check the stash and see if I've got some!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS: The Nordstrom Sale has Purity for $53 (a $79) value...not an ad, just a fan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!