Friday, July 22

My Hairstyle Evolution

Long hair, to me is safe. Not because I hide behind it, but because it's heavy enough to dry straight, so I never have to brush it. But I've been wanting something different. Some of you can already tell that I cut my hair quite a bit! 


It went from quite long... 
#derpfacemode

To long, but tamed.

To SHORT! 


That last picture is actually from December of 2014! I have maintained my short hairstyle for most of 2015 and 2016, but now it's nearing shoulder length and I want some new inspiration! 

What's next is of course the long bob. It's been on every celebrity. See here on the most banal celebrity. (I say banal, but I mean no offense because she looks awesome here.)


via 
Maybe next time I'll get some color in my hair for the first time... 

7 comments:

  1. Your hair is lovely! I hope you like the long bob - I had it briefly and hated it, haha! Easily fixed by another trip to the hairdressers :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love changing my hair color and style too. I plan it for every year.
    You look gorgeous in any hair style by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the short cut on you! I've also been thinking of dyeing my hair. What colour are you thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way with my hair...I basically just keep growing it so I don't have to worry about continued maintenance, but mine's long enough to donate again now, so I'm thinking it's probably time for a short bob myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *long bob. Not a short bob...never getting one of those again haha, I looked like I was 5 years old last time I tried that.

      Delete
  5. I've recently cut mine into a bob. Mostly to get rid of the dry ends. I'll probably let it grow back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair short!

    Love your blog! Let's be blog buddies! I'll follow your blog now :D

    xoSE
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!