Monday, June 19

Summer Plans

Though I've been working for several years now, I can't stop thinking in terms of summer plans. Perhaps it's because so many of my peers are still in school (somehow) or have gone back to get their graduate degrees (so glad I'm done!)... or even that we still have so many interns and new staff start in the summer. 

It's probably all of those. Either way, this summer, I plan on relaxing. I plan on travelling. I plan on focusing on myself and what makes me happy. 


I never thought that I would look forward to summer, but I have a few trips to Arizona planned this summer. There's something about the blazing oppressive heat of Arizona that makes you want to sweat it all out and start anew. And in Seattle? Well, the the long days, blue sky and sunshine after a long dark winter just makes me want to spend all day by the beach. 

I plan on moving this summer to West Seattle. I'm not sure where yet, but I think if it as an amazing, idyllic town. I'm sure I have a lot to learn. A few vacations, a move... and I'm even thinking about adopting a dog later this year. Only half the year has gone by and I think the second half of 2017 will be much more exciting than the first half. 

2 comments:

  1. Seattle is a lovely city! I hope whatever your plans may be in regards to moving that you find a happy place in West Seattle.

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'm still at school because I would've been in summer break XD. There's always grad school if I bother to apply. it's great that you have a couple of trips in mind. When I watched the news today, they said Arizona was super hot this week!!! Hope you'll get there when the weather is great. Seattle is a really nice town that's still in affordable phase :).

    https://exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!